2nd-7th January

Started by fortherone, January 10, 2005, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortherone

Driving to DLRP on a sunday... was the best we could do!  My new car (Cirtoen Berlingo HDI) is not as fast as my old one was, but after having been to the hotel for a short check-in we were in the park at 5.30 p.m.! Not only this day we had been surprised that there were quite a lot op people and we did not join the cue at Big Thunder Mountain but went to pirates. During the next day we traded lot's of pins (around 40 or so), enjoyed BTM after 7 o'clock, went dining to "La Criée" in the "centre commercial" twice and wondered why there were sooo many visitors from B, NL and GB...
This time we stood at the 1ere-classe - hotel in Bussy-St.-Georges, absolutely cheap (36 euros for one room incl. toilet and shower) - if one only needs a place to sleep it's perfect, if one want's more, well.... better don't go there! But we preferred to spend our money for pins and delicios meals...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

experiment627

fortherone,

how far is it from the Première Classe Hotel to the RER station?

Usually, when I'm on vacation, I don't like to have to bother with driving... (which is why I love city tours or trips to Disney so much - you can just *walk*)...

fortherone

Honestly - I don't know! With the annual passport we use the free parking! The homepages says it's 1 km...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use