Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ Butlin - :lol: I'm gonna sit him at the foot of my bed, as that's the only place in my room that he'll fit without getting in the way. :o Like Butlin says, it's huge. It's the size of a child basically.

@ tubbsy - :P I love Cheshire, but not to a point where I'd want to be seen with a giant version of him in public. :shock: He would have to have his own bus seat too.

@ RnRCj - 8) Mhm, this proves my fandom for sure. Apparently these giant ones are rare too, as only a few Clinton stores in the whole of Britain got them. :D I can't wait to get it home!

Masamune

:lol: He arrived yesterday afternoon. :P Just a note, he DOEs have ears. But they're quite floppy, which is why you can't see them very well in the pics. :D Isn't he great?

:) I'm gonna take a pic of all my Cheshire plushies together at some point, as I'm changing the sheets on my bed soon and all my plushies need to be thrown off it.

tubbsy

:shock:  :D He is gorgeous!! :D
AND HUGE :shock:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Nala_84

Oh yes, this IS a big plushy  :shock: ;)

This must be the fullfilling of your dreams, isn't it?  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

:lol: Yes, he's huge. :P And yes, it kind of is a dream come true. :shock: Then again, I never dreamed that anyone would make a Cheshire Cat plushie this big.

It was such a struggle getting him up the stairs. :lol:

ailsa

Wow so cool! And you look freakishly like someone who comes into work!

Riebi

WOW :shock:  Cool stuff!!! This cat is amazing!!!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

@ ailsa - :P How weird!

@ Riebi - :lol: Thanks.

:D Does everyone think he was worth the money? :evil: My gran doesn't think he is.

Anonymous

Do you think he's worth the money?

That's the main thing.

Masamune

:P Yeah, of course I do. :lol: 150 quid is a big deal for someone on Job Seeker's Allowance, so I wouldn't have bought him if I didn't think he was worth it. :roll: It's only my gran who who doesn't think he's worth it.

RnRCj

That's massive! When you said it was big I didn't know you meant that big :P

The Butlin Boy

Aaawww, you two look so happy together :lol:

RnRCj

Is it heavy?

Masamune

@ RnRCj - :shock: His tail is actually heavier than his body. He ways a lot all together, but most of that weight is in his tail. :lol: I don't know what's in it, but it's heavy.

@ Butlin - :P Lol, I can't help smiling at it everytime I go in my room.

Disneyana

Wow Masamune !

That's the coolest Cheshire Cat I've ever seen and you're more than lucky that you have it. You know, I really like you for your totally crazy  addiction to the Cat. That's sooo cool.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"