Cast Members!

Started by lovevekoma, January 04, 2005, 01:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovevekoma

Hello.
Does anyone work in Disneyland Paris, or takin a long shot, work on Space Mountain?
i'm just trying to find someone, if you do work there then give's a shout!
love jaz :D

Kristof

Experiment627 on this message board used to work in Guest Flow.

Disc°o°veryBoy

Hi Jaz! I work on star tours and will be transferred soon on space (i hope at least).
Castonaute - Mission 2 Opening Team

babybert

Hey! i used to work in the character and parade department! and am hoping to work there this summer!

Jorien

Quote from: "babybert"Hey! i used to work in the character and parade department! and am hoping to work there this summer!

Great! Tell us more, how was it?

Jorien  :D

flor

And in meanwhile, Disc°O°veryboy works at SM:M2 ;-)

babybert

Was AMAZING!!! the best experience i have ever done! Im trying to go there for the summer again, but gotta wait for a contract!

babybert

Was AMAZING!!! the best experience i have ever done! Im trying to go there for the summer again, but gotta wait for a contract!

Disc°o°veryBoy

Yeah Flor!!! and i'm having a lot of fun!!!!!!
Castonaute - Mission 2 Opening Team

flor

I can imagine!!!! ;-)
it looked like that yesterday ;)

Bram

Hi Everyone,

I was last weekend again in DLRP and it was great!
But I met a girl who really has stolen my heart  :D
She works in Main St. Motors and her name is Maria, so she told me.
She has red hair.
Does anyone know her, or something about her, please let me know!

See you soon in Disney!

Bram

Kristof

Sorry, don't know her... But when we get back, we'll keep an eye open for you...   :wink:

Jorien

Ah, that sounds so nice. No sorry i can't help you. I think it will be planning a new trip really soon for you then?  :wink:  

Do you know from which country she is? Because i've seen some castmembers posting on several forums. And lots of times, castmembers of the same country know eachother. Maybe that's a way to find out.

I hope it works out well for you!  :wink:

Bram

Thanks for the quick reply's!

I think she's germen or French. I think germen but I don't know for sure.
I would see her at the Tiesto Party but, I couldn't find her.

Someone know a site where I maybe can find her?

Bram

Jorien

Hi Bram,

I wish i did! I really do! At least you could try to send the same kind of message as you posted here on several other forums too. Like dlp.info, or Themepark.nl, dlrp.co.uk, cafe mickey, and some French forums like Disney Power Board or Disney Central Plaza

I saw you also posted on dlrpfans.be, so that link i won't have to give you.  :wink:

I hope someone recognises her on these forums!