Cast Members!

Started by lovevekoma, January 04, 2005, 01:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bram

Hi Jorien,

Thank You, I hope I have more succes on the other sites

Thank you for helping me!

Bram

Heel erg bedankt en ik laat nog wel weten hoe t afloopt!

Jorien

Quote from: "Bram"Heel erg bedankt en ik laat nog wel weten hoe t afloopt!

Ja graag! Ik ben heel benieuwd of de zoektocht succes heeft! Ik hoop het voor je! :wink:

Jorien  :D

Kristof

QuoteJa graag! Ik ben heel benieuwd of de zoektocht succes heeft! Ik hoop het voor je!

Translation: Yes please!  I'm very curious wether your search will be succesful.  I'm crossing my fingers for you.

:arrow:  Please keep this part of the forum in English.  Or translate the text you're saying in Dutch.  Thanks!!!   8)  :thumb:

Jorien

Quote from: "raptor1982"Please keep this part of the forum in English.  Or translate the text you're saying in Dutch.  Thanks!!!   8)  :thumb:

:P So obvious, i knew that i would get this reaction, that's why i did it in the first place. It was not because i was sending some kind of secret code to Bram. I did it because it seemed i was the only one responding here.  :wink:

Kristof

:lol:   So you got what you wanted!  :wink:

Jorien

I forgot one thing to say. This 'please keep this part of the forum in English', counts also for all that text (letters, adverts etc) that has been posted here in French. I want that to be translated completely then too of course.  :wink:  :P

Kristof

Yeah, I always try to do that, or at least the most important things of that message.  Anyway, back on topic!

babybert

Hey all! Just to let people know i have a contract for the summer WOOHOO!!! i will be working in the parade and character department again, from the 13th june to 17th september  :D  :D  :D  :D

I will get loads of p[ictures and post them on here!

regards

Paul

Kristof

:thumb:  =D>   Congratz!!

Jorien

That's great! Congratulations!!!! :D/  :party:  =D>  :thumb:

Have a great time working there!

babybert

Thanks for the comments! who knows u may c me dancing in the parades if u visit in the summer!  :D

Kristof

I'm sure we will spot you!  But will you spot us???  :wink:

babybert

lol hmmm probably not! il try tho! lol :ears:

Kristof

We usually wear our photosmagiques t-shirts during the summer...

disneyfan

Quote from: "babybert"lol hmmm probably not! il try tho! lol :ears:

I hope I'll see you in july in the parade

greetings disneyfan