Hunter's Grill, Beaver's Creek and eating at other hotels

Started by Ehg_92, April 30, 2017, 07:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehg_92

I will be visiting in November and have bought the full board plus plan and I am staying in a standard room in the Sequoia Lodge.
I am planning on eating in the hotel buffet for one of my meals (at least), but have heard some mixed reviews on the Sequoia buffets.
Sooooo, what can I expect from the aforementioned buffets, and can I book to eat in other Hotel's buffets on my plan?

Zee79

The last time we ate in the Sequoia the food was nice but to us no different in standard to what we usually get in the Cheyenne or Santa fe despite paying more, saying that we would eat here again. You can eat in other buffets of the same level preferably or use part payment for a high price restaurant. You could eat at lower priced buffets but sometimes they try to discourage this, again we have done this & would do it again.

Ehg_92

When you say higher and lower price do you/they categorise this by the hotel's key rating?
With my hotel and meal plan could I book Cape cod without paying extra on a meal plan ticket?

Zee79

Yes. The menus have a symbol next them saying standard, plus, premium.Just check the menu and see if applies to you.

sunshine1

Hunters grill: food was luke warm. Was okay.

There are better places to eat.

But if you can do the buffet at cape cod at newport. Much bettet quality.