Unscheduled character meet & greets

Started by pialykke, April 30, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pialykke

Quote from: MrsRoachy on May 03, 2017, 09:22:02 PM
Quote from: pialykke on May 01, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
Quote from: MrsRoachy on May 01, 2017, 09:08:53 AM
We saw a few of these when we were there a couple of weeks ago. We met Geoetto outside Bella Notte, Mr Smee was out the back of Chalet Marionette overlooking the pirate ship. They day before they had just closed the line in the same place for Peter Pan and Wendy. There was also the Queen of Hearts and the white rabbit over the bridge from the teacups near the Princess Pavilion that we just missed out on. A couple we spoke to also met Mary Poppins and a penguin by the bandstand at the top of Main Street. Hopefully there will be more like this when you go

Thank you so much! Can you remember roughly what times they were there? Would LOVE to meet Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit!! That would be awesome!

I don't know the exact times but Mr smee and Gepetto were before lunch. I think the queen of heats was too. The others were all just after lunch, probably before 2

Thanx, that's brilliant, We'll keep our eyes open. :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: Karmaviolet on May 03, 2017, 09:48:54 PM

For unscheduled characters, it's always a good idea to peek in near Casey Jnr whenever you pass by... we caught Tigger there when we were there last year.

Also Studios Front Lot around midday seems to be a popular spot.

Yes, Front Lot seems to be getting a lot of action at the moment. :)
I will keep an eye out by Casey Jr. - we don't often go down there, only for a quick spin as queues are usually so low.
Thanx so much! :) Excited now! Only 3 days to go.

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: sunshine1 on May 08, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Quote from: pialykke on May 01, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
Quote from: MrsRoachy on May 01, 2017, 09:08:53 AM
We saw a few of these when we were there a couple of weeks ago. We met Geoetto outside Bella Notte, Mr Smee was out the back of Chalet Marionette overlooking the pirate ship. They day before they had just closed the line in the same place for Peter Pan and Wendy. There was also the Queen of Hearts and the white rabbit over the bridge from the teacups near the Princess Pavilion that we just missed out on. A couple we spoke to also met Mary Poppins and a penguin by the bandstand at the top of Main Street. Hopefully there will be more like this when you go

Thank you so much! Can you remember roughly what times they were there? Would LOVE to meet Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit!! That would be awesome!

Queen of Hearts was meeting last week - not on the schedule though. I was in line to see Alice and Hat at 12.15pm and just glanced over and saw her - i am crap at explaining where she was - just ask a cast member in fantasyland and i am sure they can help you.

i went over to ask how long she would be out for and was told to 2pm.

So we went and saw her after we done Alice and Hat. We had a good meet with her.

Remember to curtsey to her as soon as ya see her -or she will cut off your head :-)

Signing a picture for me:

[/URL]

Thanx that is amazing! I did actually see someone post a few pics of her, just to the left of March Hare Refreshments (which makes sense) - it was a proper queue and she was under a brolly and everything. So will check there first thing - and yes, CM's are always good for a bit of inside info. :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: Disney25 on May 08, 2017, 03:16:59 PM
On Friday when we got off the casey jnr train ride in fantasy land goofy and pulto were there about 11.30am.

Excellent, thanx a lot! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

pialykke

Quote from: amywayne2701 on May 11, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
My 5 year old daughter is  a MASSIVE Mary Poppins fan.she would be so amazingly happy to get the chance to meet her.she even has a dress we had made that is just like the one Mary Poppins wears in the animated part of the film where they sing Jolly Holiday.
Any tips on getting to meet her would be so deeply appreciated x

I've seen quite a few pics of her and either a penguin or Bert on Front Lot in the Studios lately. Dont have any times, but I will write everything down when we go next week, so I can pay back all the help I've got. :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

amywayne2701

Quote from: pialykke on May 12, 2017, 09:40:55 AM
Quote from: amywayne2701 on May 11, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
My 5 year old daughter is  a MASSIVE Mary Poppins fan.she would be so amazingly happy to get the chance to meet her.she even has a dress we had made that is just like the one Mary Poppins wears in the animated part of the film where they sing Jolly Holiday.
Any tips on getting to meet her would be so deeply appreciated x

I've seen quite a few pics of her and either a penguin or Bert on Front Lot in the Studios lately. Dont have any times, but I will write everything down when we go next week, so I can pay back all the help I've got. :)

Thank you. Have an amazing time x