Buffalo Bill part exchange

Started by JCrabb, February 16, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCrabb

We're thinking of going standard half board and using our meal vouchers one day as part payment for the Buffalo Bill show.
Does anyone know the actual amount off the Buffalo Bill tickets we'd get by doing this? Is it the face value of the meal voucher (in which case, what is that value currently), or a percentage off?

polar vixen

If you only have standard half board you only get a voucher per night of your stay meaning that depending on when you leave departure day you may need to pay for an extra meal....in which case if you prebook buffalo bills you get q0 percent off. We found this better value than using vouchers at face value and booking tickets when you get there and paying full price

JCrabb

We're staying for 4 days / 3 nights, and our plan was to do a hotel breakfast, counter service or snack type lunch and use the meal vouchers for our dinners, so we thought one evening we'd use the vouchers towards Buffalo Bill and pay the extra, but I'd like to know what of the Buffalo Bill cost it will cover

polar vixen

I can't give definite prices. In the past though it worked out that to use a standard voucher and then pay the extra was about 35 euros per seat whereas if we booked before we went tickets were about 40-45 pounds and we then used our voucher for something else. Only certain  way now is to phone up and ask.

Slimy yet satisfying

As of this week ( we just got back) standard half board voucher are worth €28 so it is a case of deducting that off your 1st or 2nd category vouchers.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Sulley15

Look at ticketmaster.fr for a look at the price but search you may find a deal going on!

We used our meal plan, I had to pay an extra £178 on top. This was last year so gives you a guide, we have standard meal plan with 2 adults and 3 children.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

lilacpoppy

Hi, we've done the same, we have half board plus meals and have paid an extra £72.40 to go to the show, thats 3 adult meals and one child (our eldest daughter is 13 so has an adults meal).
I had to phone up and pre book and pay the excess.
i hope this helps!