Advice much appreciated

Started by kelly78, November 29, 2016, 01:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly78

Hello everyone,
I'm travelling to dlp on 16/01/17 to 19/01/17, very last minute only booked last week, it will be myself, partner and 3 children 19, 15 and 9 years old, we are staying in sequioa lodge and have half board plus, could any one advise me what time to eat to see dreams at 7 on the first night and best time to eat so we don't miss the other parade on the 2nd night does any one know what time it's on also on the 3rd night is there anot her separate parade to do with star wars?
As there will be 5 of us my 15 year old eats as an adult so really 4 adults and a child for lunch for 4 days would I be better of upgrading to full board just wantin the cheapest option.
My partner does not even know I have booked this surprise I'm tEllington the four of them on xmas day, can u recommend any were that makes personalised banners with their names on to say we're going.
Sorry for all the questions thank you for your help.

MattR

Quote from: kelly78 on November 29, 2016, 01:18:27 AM

As there will be 5 of us my 15 year old eats as an adult so really 4 adults and a child for lunch for 4 days would I be better of upgrading to full board just wantin the cheapest option.

That depends on how much you want to eat. If you always want a full course menu then the meal plans are slightly cheaper.

grovesie

If dreams starts at 7 I would eat after, the show lasts approx. 25 minutes, then there's a little while to exit the park. I would make a booking for 8pm, this should give you enough time depending where you plan to dine.

kelly78

Thank you, sorry to ask another question, I have booked prestige transfer from cdg to dlp is this company reliable? €140 return feel I got a good price just worried incase were stranded at air port thank you.