First time trip coming up in Dec, looking for advice, no clue on anything!

Started by Cork girl, October 20, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlikeidreamedit

If you haven't already booked your transfer, I highly recommend EZ shuttle. Reliable and not too badly priced.

Enjoy your trip and don't worry, you'll fit just about everything in. Get a free park map at the entrance and tick each ride/parade/show off as you go along. My children love doing this in the evenings when we get back to the hotel and then they can work out what we need to do next day. x

A Princess Disnae......

There are a couple of convenience stores in the train station, they may sell wine. I definately know they sell it in the petrol station next to the Santa Fe. The posts here suggest that you can't take wine back through the village but you could buy in one of the shops mentioned and take the free shuttle back to the hotel. Enjoy!
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

Cork girl

Thanks for the advice again gang, so helpful. I'll book the taxi over next few days with ez shuttle. I'm not familiar of the village or free shuttle so I can't plan the wine till we get there. Good to know that they do Disneyland wine if it comes to it. And I think we will go without the meal plans, as far as I can see we are really only gaining the tea time treat which isn't a deal breaker,we can eat where suits us this way. Will def do a buffet a night or two and def want the kids to experience rainforest cafe another night.

clairabell13

We found that using a park guide was really useful (you can usually pick one up as you walk through the main park entrances).  The kids enjoyed marking off each day which rides and attractions they had seen and been on. 
Also helped us to keep track, and make a rough plan each day of what we wanted to do and see.  :)
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!