Sharing 1 voucher 2 persons?

Started by Disneymaria, October 27, 2016, 11:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneymaria

Hey

Do any of you know if we can share 1 meal bought on a 1 voucher?
Offcourse I know it's not possible where it's a buffet.

We have plus vouchers (4 adult + 4 children), one Day we want to go to Annettes, but last time we went there was no Way we could eat all of our food and we left a lot on the plate, what a waste 😔
So we talked about that maybe it is possible that we Can share 1 meal/voucher between 2 people. So we would order 2 adult menus and 2 child menus for the 8 of us.
April 2012 Davy Crockett
March 2013 Cheyenne
November 2013 Cheyenne
November 2014 Disneyland Hotel
November 2015 Sequoia Lodge
November 2016 Sequoia Lodge Golden forest

msRavenswood

Unfortunately, you can't. It's one voucher per person.

Disneymaria

Thanks for the Answer.

Now I regret we bought the mealplan 😔
It's a bit stupid to put 8 vouchers into only 4 menus when we can't eat more.
Without the vouchers we could just have bought the menus and split Them 😒
April 2012 Davy Crockett
March 2013 Cheyenne
November 2013 Cheyenne

dlpowl

Annette's used to do takeaway food, do they not still do that?  Cos if they do then just use your voucher and take your food out.  You can then share it between whoever you like!

Yes, it is one voucher per person, but if you use counter service restaurants, you can obviously share your food out however you like because as soon as you leave the counter and go and sit down, nobody looks nor cares what you do with your food.

If you don't have massive appetites, I can recommend the Lucky Nugget Saloon restaurant, we really enjoyed it there.  You will have to use 1 voucher per person but the portions aren't huge so you shouldn't find you leave a lot.  The food is lovely though, it was our favourite meal we had and the atmosphere and entertainment are a lot of fun.  The value of the Standard voucher is a little more than the menu costs so in theory you're losing a couple of euros but we didn't regret it, we really enjoyed it there and it will be our first stop on our next visit.

dlpowl

Just an afterthought, have you already paid in full for your meal plan?  Cos if you haven't, they might let you take it off your booking, just say you've changed your mind? It's classed as an optional extra so if you've not paid yet then you may be able to remove it without penalty.

Andybear

Quote from: dlpowl on October 29, 2016, 04:09:44 PM
Just an afterthought, have you already paid in full for your meal plan?  Cos if you haven't, they might let you take it off your booking, just say you've changed your mind? It's classed as an optional extra so if you've not paid yet then you may be able to remove it without penalty.

When I booked my trip for next September I used the stay two nights, get two nights free offer and booked a full board plus meal plan.  I changed my mind a few weeks later and decided to change it to half board premium.  I was able to do so but had to pay a £29 "amendment fee". 

Disneymaria

Thanks for all your respons.

Just to be clear, we wantet to buy just 1 meal for 1 voucher and Then split it, not 2 meals and use it for face value.

I know that it's possible when you pay without vouchers to split it, same price, weird if you have to pay double the Price for 1 burger just because you use vouchers 😔
April 2012 Davy Crockett
March 2013 Cheyenne
November 2013 Cheyenne

msRavenswood

Wouldn't the rest of your vouchers go to waste though if you split meals? You can always ask of course, perhaps they'll allow you to do so.