The new brochure is out :-)

Started by Andybear, October 22, 2016, 02:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

The new brochure is out and it looks gorgeous - they've really outdone themselves  :)  Here's a link to it
https://brochure.disneylandparis.com/A17/E/catalogue/index.html

Hopefully the hard copy will be available in travel agents soon.  Even though I booked my trip for next year in June I'm still excited at seeing it  :)

msRavenswood

And all the rumours are confirmed; Jack Sparrow added to POTC, no more free breakfast and character breakfast moving to Plaza Gardens.

MrsRoachy

I see you can book buffalo bills in advance but that wasn't an option when I booked our next trip. It's also not available to book through the link on the buffalo bill page on the Disneyland Paris website. Does anyone know if I'll be able to add it by phone and if so what number as I can't imagine it being the usual reservations number? I originally booked the holiday online.

norhel

Quote from: MrsRoachy on October 22, 2016, 04:50:02 PM
I see you can book buffalo bills in advance but that wasn't an option when I booked our next trip. It's also not available to book through the link on the buffalo bill page on the Disneyland Paris website. Does anyone know if I'll be able to add it by phone and if so what number as I can't imagine it being the usual reservations number? I originally booked the holiday online.

You can book it online here:
https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa64/live/shop/A/MAINGBCD/pluto/index.php?&selected_tab_key=11&CNSACTION=DO_CHANGE_TAB&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Ohana

Does anyone know how long these anniversary shows and parades will be shown for? I want to see them but I can't afford to go for the actual anniversary.. will it be like DLR where they leave everything for around a Year?
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Mushu_Stitch

The new brochure looks amazing and really want to start planning a trip for next year now, especially with the early booking offer that's listed.

Does anyone know when this might become available on the website though? I looked earlier to get some rough prices for September next year and it didn't seem to be available yet. When will the offer kick in as it says it covers arrivals through to October?

Andybear

Quote from: Mushu_Stitch on October 22, 2016, 06:24:02 PM
The new brochure looks amazing and really want to start planning a trip for next year now, especially with the early booking offer that's listed.

Does anyone know when this might become available on the website though? I looked earlier to get some rough prices for September next year and it didn't seem to be available yet. When will the offer kick in as it says it covers arrivals through to October?

In June I booked a trip for next September, staying in a Montana Room in Sequoia Lodge.  A couple of weeks ago I rung to see if I could upgrade it to a Golden Forest Room and was told to ring back on 25th October so I'm assuming that's when it'll all kick in. 

Zee79

I hope so, they are advertising to be able to book up until Sept 2018 yet cant get Sept 2017.

The prices for meals plans are expensive. This summer i paid £296 for standard half board 4n/5d for 3ad 1 ch, for next year it will cost me £400. We were wanting to go to half board plus, that will be £581 as opposed to £470 this year and all you get is a measly continental breakfast!  I daren't even think what the A.P will go up by! I wish you could know the prices of the restaurants in advance as they will increase because everything else is,  so i could weigh up as to whether to go with a meal plan (we prefer buffet meals on an evening) or pay as you go.

DisneyRon

To all those noticing a substantial increase in pricing.
Keep in mind that they may well have done a correction for the lower value of the pound on top of the usual price increase.

Relatively speaking the pound is worth a fair bit less than it was last year, which I imagine eats into the profit margin of DLP quite a bit if they don't correct the pricing accordingly.

MickeyAteMyCap

The new brochure is great and all but Disneyland Paris not allowing you to book a room at the Kyriad Hotel is extremely ****ing me off.  >:(

Andybear

Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on October 23, 2016, 03:52:51 PM
The new brochure is great and all but Disneyland Paris not allowing you to book a room at the Kyriad Hotel is extremely ****ing me off.  >:(

I had an online chat with someone earlier today and asked when booking for next September will be available.  I was told it would be when the new brochure was launched.  I answered that the new brochure is already available on line and there is a lot of discussion about it on Facebook and DLP forums.  I was then told that the official launch date is 25th October.  I've already booked my trip for next year but want to upgrade my room.  I rang a couple of weeks ago to see if I could do it and was told to ring back on 25th October.  So it looks like 25th October is the date to look out for. 

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: Andybear on October 23, 2016, 04:47:32 PM

I had an online chat with someone earlier today and asked when booking for next September will be available.  I was told it would be when the new brochure was launched.  I answered that the new brochure is already available on line and there is a lot of discussion about it on Facebook and DLP forums.  I was then told that the official launch date is 25th October.  I've already booked my trip for next year but want to upgrade my room.  I rang a couple of weeks ago to see if I could do it and was told to ring back on 25th October.  So it looks like 25th October is the date to look out for.
Thanks for the information. Why are they opening booking so late? It's not good for someone like me on the autistic spectrum, who like to have things planned in advance rather than everything being last minute.

Andybear

Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on October 23, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

Thanks for the information. Why are they opening booking so late? It's not good for someone like me on the autistic spectrum, who like to have things planned in advance rather than everything being last minute.

They're not opening booking late.  They've had an 'early booker' offer for March to September next year - I can't remember when it started but I booked my trip for next September in June this year.  That offer closed on 12th October - just 2 weeks ago.  So it certainly ran for a few months.  The new offer will start in a couple of days time.  This means that during the last few months the only time booking wasn't open for next April to September was in the last two weeks.

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: Andybear on October 23, 2016, 05:47:55 PM
Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on October 23, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

They're not opening booking late.  They've had an 'early booker' offer for March to September next year - I can't remember when it started but I booked my trip for next September in June this year.  That offer closed on 12th October - just 2 weeks ago.  So it certainly ran for a few months.  The new offer will start in a couple of days time.  This means that during the last few months the only time booking wasn't open for next April to September was in the last two weeks.
It wasn't open for Kyriad because I looked on the site between the March-September period and it told me booking wasn't available.

FaithTrustPixieDust15

Not even been on our next trip yet but now mentally planning the next one!!!