Star Wars characters autographs ?

Started by Mtlchuck, August 22, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtlchuck

Hi everyone,

I am going to the parks soon and I'd like to get my little cousins some Star Wars postcards - of course, it would be even better if I could get some autographs on them! Does anybody know where to meet some Star Wars characters? I could always forge their signatures... but I dont to risk it! Thank you :)

dlpowl

I've only heard of Star Wars characters at the Jedi Academy show but I've no idea if there's any signing opportunities.  I'm interested to follow this - great question, thanks!

DisneyDuckLover

Sadly there are no regular Star Wars meet and greets in DLP.

There may be an opportunity at Halloween soirée or during the Star Wars season in 2017.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

RockNRoller

Thought I read somewhere that part of the refurb to Star Tours 2 was turning the old Star Traders shop into a permanent meet and greet.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

samuelvictor

Quote from: RockNRoller on August 23, 2016, 11:05:59 PM
Thought I read somewhere that part of the refurb to Star Tours 2 was turning the old Star Traders shop into a permanent meet and greet.
Yes, that is happening in time for the 25th Anniversary and Star Tours 2. ;D However, I'm afraid it has not happened yet, and as such, there are no/VERY few opportunities to meet Star Wars characters at the moment.

loulou169

Hi! Could someone elaborate on the Star Wars season please!! Is this just a rumour or is there hard fact to prove it?! And would anyone know dates and what not?!  I so hope it's true!!!! Xx
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

samuelvictor

Yup, definitely official, there is adverts for it and everything. Looks like there may be a chance of meeting Star Wars characters during the season, January 14th to March 26th 2017.

Details here: http://www.dlptoday.com/2016/08/22/star-wars-season-of-the-force-confirmed-for-early-2017-disneyland-paris-debut/

Very tempted to go to check this out. However, its a shame that Star Tours 2 is unlikely to be open to coincide with it (though I may be wrong)