Newbie question

Started by Wease, August 20, 2016, 04:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue0905

We are at DLP from 25th September. We have just had our travel documents, and all they give you now apparently is a 6 letter code and you collect tickets at Eurostar when you travel. I actually hate this as when we arrive at terminal, Disney offices are not yet open. If anything is wrong with the reference etc we cannot call anyone, meaning we would miss the train!
We are actually going down to London for the day next week to get the tickets. This alleviates my stress levels as they wouldn't be able to get us on later trains because we need the wheelchair space on train. There are only 2 per train and all booked months in advance.

I do think this is a strange thing for Disney to start doing when it would be just as easy to send a printable ticket.

grovesie

There are a couple of things you can do with your cases when checking out. You can leave them at the hotel luggage area but you have to go back to the hotel to collect before boarding the train or you can have the Disney direct system. It costs about 14 euros. the hotel will take the cases to the station for you to collect.