Lucky Nugget Kids Menu

Started by dlpowl, July 01, 2016, 02:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlpowl

Hi guys,

I really fancy trying Lucky Nugget on our next visit but according to the menu on DLP guide, the children's menu has little or no choices on it - it says chicken burger for main and for dessert a choice of yoghurt drink or apple slices!   Surely that can't be all?  Where's the beef burgers or ice cream?  We're on holiday!  The adult menus have a good selection but the kids menu looks pants!

Has anyone been recently and is that really the menu for kids? 

And I'd like to hear your views on Lucky Nugget in general with regards to food quality, portion sizes, atmosphere etc.

Thank you.

stifle

I don't think DLP Guide is being updated any more, most of the stuff on it is out of date. However, the menu is not far off what you see there:

Chicken nuggets or chicken burger, cherry tomatoes or rustic fries
Fromage frais or apple slices or kid's sundae
Unlimited soft drinks or mineral water

As with most places, the menu is what it is – nobody's making you eat there and there are loads of other places to eat if you want something else :)

dlpowl

Thanks for the info. 

We want to eat there to see the new puppet shows but I was just surprised to see the lack of choice for kids - an apple for dessert?  But from your info it would seem they do have a bit more choice which is great.

It's a shame if DLP guide isn't being updated, it's such a great resource.

Slimy yet satisfying

Just back. Didn't see a kids menu at all actually. 19.99 for burger or fish or ribs all with chips and unlimited juice. did see some kids (and adults) sharing a meal though. Burger was good but had mushrooms on it?? Wasn't totally impressed with show as we got there and saw one puppet show before the cast went for an hour lunch,,,very strange to organise a lunch show but then have nothing on. Some people were not happy as arrived, ate and left having seen nothing! We won't go back and would rather get a burger and watch the jedi show instead.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

dlpowl

Thanks so much for that.  Sounds like a bit of a washout then?  I'll think we'll give it a miss.  It was a toss up between there and Cafe De Cascadeurs which I've heard good things about so we might try that instead.  Thanks again.