2017 booking

Started by amywayne2701, May 06, 2016, 07:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi everyone does anybody know when the best time would be to book disneyland paris for end of next May please?

daddyof2

Not right now basically, as there are no deals on (via the UK website at least). Depending on your situation, you should either look for the 2 nights free offer or 35% off plus free dining (I think they do that deal sometimes)

samuelvictor

Yeah unfortunately its too early to book that far ahead - I just tried on the site for you and it won't let you do it yet  :-\

amywayne2701

Thank you both for your replies. I'm just so eager to book for next year even though we only got back on Friday lol. Will have to hope they are released soon.
Thanks again

samuelvictor

So glad you had a good time! :) I'm very, very keen to book for 2017 as well - can't wait to hear what they're doing for the 25th anniversary, and trying all the new/improved stuff  8) ;D

loupenny

We booked yesterday for February half term 2017  ;D There are some really good partner hotel prices on Trivago and other booking sites and we caved and just said, let's do it!

We know that the anniversary celebrations won't have started but we're getting APs for 2017 so it doesn't matter!

If you can push it forward a little there's some very good deals  ;)
In the past - Disneyland Hotel, New York, New Port Bay (DLP) Caribbean Beach (WDW) and AP holder at Tokyo Disney.
Recent Years - Kyriad - 2011
Santa Fe - 2015
Dream Castle, B&B hotel, Air BnBs - 2017

pfspock

I heard that new deals for bookings will come in Summer but DLP are still considering what they will be.
In other words: W A I T
There is no rush whatsoever as there are no deals at all bookable right now for visits April 2017 onward. And the regular Price will be available anytime so there is no danger you will miss out on a great offer.

Patience