buggy hire

Started by gingerdoo4, April 26, 2016, 10:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingerdoo4

Hi there,

Its our first trip in june and have a 3 year old. My wife is thinking of taking a buggy, I said that we can hire one; but how much does it cost per day? Is it value for money or is it just easier to buy a cheap one and take it with us?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

daddyof2

Take one, don't hire one there. If you're flying and have luggage restrictions, get a light one to take. Some people even take a cheap one and donate it to other people to save on bringing it home. Others who drive stop nearby en route and buy a cheap one. I think the DLP ones are something like €15 a day to hire (others will know for definite) but they look like they're heavy and awkward to me

Karen101

They are big ... Didn't find them heavy mind you :)

But they are 15 euro a day and cannot be taking from the park or park to park ... So you won't be able to take them back to the hotels étc

I think there is a possibility of doing so but it's a large deposit that needs to be paid

NCC1701Q

They are however free when you have a Dream AP.

Samanthad

Take your own! I get buggy hire free with my dream AP and would still take my own!! Plus you can load your own up with all sorts saving you hassle of carrying it all :-)
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022