Reservations at Blue Lagoon

Started by Mushu_Stitch, March 05, 2016, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushu_Stitch

Hi all

So we're off to DLP in May and are planning on going to the Blue Lagoon restaurant. We've not eaten there before but I've seen a few comments that say booking a table is a necessity there.

We're going before the May half term and when I've been about this time in May before it's been fairly quiet and no queues were more than about 30-40 mins. Even off peak is it still necessary to book in advance? I've never had to book when I've been before, even been able to just walk into Planet Hollywood without a wait.

Any advice would be appreciated  :)

bad-pink-tink

I was in DLP 24 / 25 February and ate at Blue Lagoon. I always make a reservation for this restaurant, no matter how quiet the parks are predicted to be. Its one of the more popular restaurants and can fill up fast. For example, I went on Pirates before my meal, when the boat passed by the restaurant, there were lots of empty tables by the water, but by the time I got through the ride and into the restaurant all the waterside tables were full except the one which I managed to get.

Also to make sure you get a waterside table, check in at the host stand about 20 minutes before your reservation time
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Mushu_Stitch

QuoteI was in DLP 24 / 25 February and ate at Blue Lagoon. I always make a reservation for this restaurant, no matter how quiet the parks are predicted to be. Its one of the more popular restaurants and can fill up fast. For example, I went on Pirates before my meal, when the boat passed by the restaurant, there were lots of empty tables by the water, but by the time I got through the ride and into the restaurant all the waterside tables were full except the one which I managed to get.

Also to make sure you get a waterside table, check in at the host stand about 20 minutes before your reservation time

Thanks for advice. I'll keep that in mind when we go and we would definitely like to get a table by the waterside if possible so will give that a go  :D