Buffalo bill show prices for 9.30 PM

Started by adrian.zerafa, December 08, 2015, 08:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeneys@yahoo.co.uk

I'm wanting to book end of march but tickets only run till week before for some reason.

stifle

You're probably looking into the summer season which isn't on sale yet.

petals

Does anyone know if the half board standard meal vouchers can be used towards the Buffalo bills show?

stifle

Yes they can, though they don't even cover half of the price. You'll still need to come up with around €35 per guest.

petals

Quote from: stifle on January 09, 2016, 10:56:11 AM
Yes they can, though they don't even cover half of the price. You'll still need to come up with around €35 per guest.

35 is better that 60 plus  :D

Shelldub

Are these e tickets as in about to book.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Shelldub on January 05, 2016, 05:57:11 PM
How is seating allocated for this.

The seating is allocated in two section. The red area (Category 1) are the expensive seats, whilst the yellow area (Category 2) the cheap seats. The price difference is normally about 50 euros. Hope this helps!

stifle

Just a note that the price differential from category 2 to category 1 is a flat €15 (not €50) per guest.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: stifle on January 25, 2016, 01:57:45 PM
Just a note that the price differential from category 2 to category 1 is a flat €15 (not €50) per guest.

Ah right, got it mixed up sorry!  :-X

Disney Matt

Something that night be helpful to people here is that I got my Buffalo Bills tickets on Ticketmaster France.

Paid 39euro's each for the 9:30pm showing. Worked out at £30 each, was a bargain  ;D ;D
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17