DONT LIKE BUSES, can i walk

Started by Disneyholics, September 25, 2015, 03:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyholics

im staying at the santa fe soon, ive never stayed there before. is it possible to walk to the parks ?as really cant stand pushing myself and the kids onto them ::) buses.

seraphelle

Hello,

I do believe you can walk to the parks from all the hotels, it just takes a little longer from Cheyenne and Santa Fe.

Hope this helps  :)
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Disneyholics

oh thats great thanks, i have walked from cheyanne before only took about 10mins , but wasnt sure about santa fe.thanks

lovindisney87

The walk from Santa Fe is pretty much the same as the Cheyenne all you do is cross a bridge over the river. We have stayed in both and have never once got the bus always walk it. No more than 15 mins, that was with a 2 year old walking as well. Hope you have a great time 😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Lavi

We always walked from Santa Fe wen we visited In March. It is a beautiful walk along the river, you may chose any of the river sides, and then along the Disney Village and there you are, in the parks!

Mileto

We like to walk from Santa Fe to the parks - it's very pleasant and calm.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

samuelvictor

Yeah, if you've walked from the Cheyenne, its exactly the same for the Santa Fe, they are just on the opposite sides of the river, exactly the same distance and same route :) It takes between 10 and 20 mins depending on how fast you walk - we only ever get the buses if its pouring with rain, otehrwise its nicer to walk  :D

HildeKitten

I agree with everyone else, it's perfectly possible to walk from Santa Fe to the parks. I do it all the time because I don't like busses either.
Plus, in my experience, it often takes longer to wait for the bus and the (often cattle train style uncomfortable) ride together than it takes for me to walk.

Disneyholics

Arr thats great walking it is then,thanks everyone :D