New characters?

Started by stuarthulluk, January 02, 2007, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

i know for a classic disney parade i agree with you 100% but for a party parade which is whats its supposed to be, i think its fantastic.... look at all the dancers giving it some wellie there..... and all the guets are having fun, clapping and  having a good time. I think it rocks!!!!! tbh.

Buzz_Lightyear

Hello evereybody.
Does anyone see Peter Pan as an character like Hook or Buzz in DLRP.
I visited DLRP 3 times last year (Jan/Jun/Nov) but no Peter anywhere.
Or isnĀ“t there a character of Peter Pan?

Regards
Markus

adamguy_6

When I went in September they had him out. It was during the time when the maintanence were on strikes so the parades had to be cancelled. Instead they had MASSIVE character meet and greets in the plaza, with the parade dancers and almost whole casts of a film posing for HUGE photos with people, eg: Aladdin, Jafar, Jasmine, Genie and the dancers. Mary Poppins, Burt, The Captain and the chimney sweeps etc.

Peter Pan was out with Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. It actually was amazing to see!
Once Upon A Time...

babybert

adamguy -  maybe u saw me? i was there and out as Bert with mary poppins!! that was such a mad time, was awful having to explain to guests about the situation. As regards to Peter Pan he will be in the new parade, im not sure if he's in the park at the moment!

Angela

I have seen captian Hook many times before in Disneyland Paris, although he is not very friendly but well.. he has an image to think of ofcourse :)

esmeralda

i saw peter pan last summer during the normal meeting times at central plaza as well as esmeralda and phoebus! i miss pocahontas a lot since the show at chapparal theatre is not running anymore. have seen her the last time on main street in 1996!
Julia

Kristof

Pocahontas was at Fantasyland 2 months ago!  You can find her photo in the Photos Magiques characters albums.

esmeralda

oh really?! i hope i'm gonna meet her in 3 weeks when i'm going there! looking forward!!! :D/
Julia

madame_leota

Quote from: "raptor1982"Pocahontas was at Fantasyland 2 months ago!  You can find her photo in the Photos Magiques characters albums.

aww wow i love pocahontas!! i hope i find her somewhere when i go!! :)

disney_donutter

Pocahontas is wicked! I would love to meet her..  =D> And as for earlier on in the post.. Ron Stoppable would be amazing more so than KP!!!!

Kristof

Quote from: "Kinou"Mr Potato Head is coming this year . Also hear about RogerRabbit comeback bu tit was not a reliable source so let's wait.

Any updates on Mr. Potato Head?  Hope he didn't get mashpotatoed...

TowMater

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"is jimmeny really small then......

i was really curoius....

He's about 5ft tall at WDW, I'm not sure at DLRP maybe he is the same height.

Quote from: "disney_donutter"Pocahontas is wicked! I would love to meet her..  =D> And as for earlier on in the post.. Ron Stoppable would be amazing more so than KP!!!!

Pocahontas is already at the resort, They should have made an Meet 'n' Greet with Pocahontas characters by Pocahontas' Indian Villiage.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century