New characters?

Started by stuarthulluk, January 02, 2007, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyBud

I agree, I'm sure Chshire would be easy enough to do, I'd say he could probably be around the same height as the Chipmunks, hmmm I wonder.  O and I don't have any problems with a Jessica Rabbit! Although finding someone to be her friend that has the right 'proportions' (if you know what I mean) might be difficult!!

stuarthulluk

there just needs to be some new ones

jessica rabbit would be good, but again.... licence....

does chicken little still appear

Anthony

With Roger Rabbit I suppose not only is the license still a problem, but no kids know who he is these days.  It's strange to think some children have never seen a lot of classic Disney films - for example, the Little Mermaid scene of Animagique gets a much bigger reaction these days now the DVD is out.

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"does chicken little still appear
I think so, but not at his oakey oaks set.  I know Patrick (patmagic) saw Abbey Mallard over new year...

Patrick

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "stuarthulluk"does chicken little still appear
I think so, but not at his oakey oaks set.  I know Patrick (patmagic) saw Abbey Mallard over new year...

Yeah I saw Chicken Little appear at his oakey oaks set over the New Year, Abbey Mallard was out in the Frontlot, though.

Samninetysix

we saw Buzz, Jessie, Woody, Chicken Little, and Abby Mallard all within about 30 metres of each other on the same day over christmas (and got autographs :) )

stuarthulluk

Quote from: "Samninetysix"we saw Buzz, Jessie, Woody, Chicken Little, and Abby Mallard all within about 30 metres of each other on the same day over christmas (and got autographs :) )

AAAAHHHHH legend!!!!!!!!!!

Masamune

Quote from: "DisneyBud"I agree, I'm sure Chshire would be easy enough to do, I'd say he could probably be around the same height as the Chipmunks, hmmm I wonder.  O and I don't have any problems with a Jessica Rabbit! Although finding someone to be her friend that has the right 'proportions' (if you know what I mean) might be difficult!!
:P And he could have a fat plushie tummy! :lol: He would be so huggable!

;) And I know what you mean about Jessica, but still, I'd love her and Roger to appear! :D There's plenty of Roger and Jessica Rabbit merchandise at DLRP, so I don't see what the problem would be.

Also, what about Nightmare Before Christmas characters? :shock: Or Tron! I watched Tron for the first time just recently and I loved it! :P They need to get in a cute guy to play Tron!

Kinou

Mr Potato Head is coming this year . Also hear about RogerRabbit comeback bu tit was not a reliable source so let's wait.
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

QuoteMr Potato Head is coming this year

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That's awesome.  I'm sure Hasbro will be pleased to hear this.  :wink:

stuarthulluk

that is sooooooooooooooo kool

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteMr Potato Head is coming this year

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That's awesome.  I'm sure Hasbro will be pleased to hear this.  :wink:
Do you think it has anything to do with the way those Potato Heads in WDS Store and Disney Store are selling? :wink:

I'm surprised they've never done a Bo-Peep character, it would be pretty easy and then they could split them into couples - Woody/Bo, Buzz/Jessie.  Whilst they're at it, why not Zurg or Stinky Pete aswell?  One of the little green men, or the green army men from Disney Cinema Parade?  Did Bullseye ever make it to Paris?

Not obvious I'm a toy story fan, is it? :lol:

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Baloo"I'm surprised they've never done a Bo-Peep character, it would be pretty easy and then they could split them into couples - Woody/Bo, Buzz/Jessie.  Whilst they're at it, why not Zurg or Stinky Pete aswell?  One of the little green men, or the green army men from Disney Cinema Parade?  Did Bullseye ever make it to Paris?

Not obvious I'm a toy story fan, is it? :lol:

There was a Bo Peep character years ago, just 1 costume was made I think and it was pretty basic so couldn't really be used for meet and greets, like the "non-face" Fairy Godmother in the Princess Parade - so she basically looked good from a distance.

She was only used in the Toy Story Parade and never appeared again, Bullseye never made it to Paris and there have been times the Army Men went out for sets in the early days of the WDS - but the planning was bad so they were out alone and it didn't work.

stuarthulluk

that is really reaally good....... thanks for the info.....

:o

stuarthulluk

just watching petes dragon, a pete face charatcer would be really good

i know, im going on, but i have seen the countdown to 2007 parade on the web from tokyo.... that parade is the best. has anyone seen it

http://www.jtcent.com/main.php

this is site for it,,,, they have the best parades ever........, im telling you

tis funny to see disney princesses dance to techno type music tho..

they also have loads of different characters....., check out da parade and you will see. they have the chef from little mermaide there too which is kinda starange....... but WDW has a flounder character too which is just sooo koooooooooool  :D

Patrick

Hmm Pete face character, the one thing I would think about now is that kids of this generation simply do not remember pete so much.  I mean I never even saw the movie and I was in the childhood of the re releasing of all these old classics.  I still wonder what kids who watch the electrical parade must think of when they see Pete's Dragon.  As for that parade, it has to be one of the most horrific parades ever created :lol: .  High School music mixed with techno really is baaaaad.  But that's going off topic.