Plus Vouchers in Premier Restaurants

Started by abismummy, July 27, 2015, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

I read on another forum that you cant use plus vouchers in Inventions - im hoping this is not true?

justlikeidreamedit

You can but have to pay the difference. The plus adult vouchers have a value of about 34 Euros, I think, towards the meal.

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on July 27, 2015, 07:41:14 PM
I read on another forum that you cant use plus vouchers in Inventions - im hoping this is not true?

Like Justlikeidreamedit said, they can be used, but since they won't cover the meal you'll be paying the difference. :)

abismummy

Thank you both. Yes I don't mind paying the difference. I'm still in such a quandary about where to eat lol. So many places and so few days!  :-\

Susiesuedisney

We have just returned from Disney and had plus voucher, we went to Inventions for Sunday brunch and had to pay an extra 180 euros which we knew we would have to pay. We went mainly for the character brunch and the buffet. It's a lot of money but for us was worth it for the girls seeing the characters and getting photos and autographs. There were 6 of us

McSuze

You sure can  :)

Plus vouchers are worth €34 & €16 (adult & child)

Inventions is €50.50 & €30.50.

Adults drinks would also be payable as you don't get a drink included when using your voucher at face value

:-)