Eurostar feb 2016

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, July 06, 2015, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey, like to know if anyone booked seats for February yet? Been trying to call Eurostar but the wait is 30min I need to book directly with them rather than package as need to ensure my son has a wheelchair space. Thanks!  :D

stifle

You're going to need to hang tight. Eurostar tickets go on sale around six months ahead, and if you need to change onto an SNCF service it's nearer four months.

Northrop2015

Hi we are going March 2016 and have been able to book for them about a month ago.  We have booked directly with Disney through a travel agent tho
Disneyland Paris trips:

Santa Fe - 2005

Walt Disney World:

All Star Movies - 2007
Coronado Springs - 2009

Planned trips

Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne March 2016

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks for replies! I finally got hold of Eurostar today and the next batch of seats should be released end of next week for 2016  yay! Just incase anyone else is waiting.

emma.shane2

Tickets are out I bought mine tiday

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: emma.shane2 on July 16, 2015, 08:53:28 PM
Tickets are out I bought mine tiday

With Eurostar directly? I range them and they said now feb won't be out until August! And the phone all prior to 3 days ago they said this month? Confused.com

Komble

It might be worth trying to contact them again or trying to book online..

littlebitofpixiedust

Don't look like I can book online I'll call back but the waits so long lol and costs me a fortune keep calling them. If I know they've been bought directly I'll call back and book I'll see if anyone else comments first  :)