Golden Forest Club question

Started by michaelj1973, July 21, 2015, 08:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelj1973

As in december it will be the first time I will stay at the golden forest club (been to Sequoia Lodge multiple times) I have a few questions about the room/facilities/extra perks.
What do they mean with the bagage service. As normaly you could store your luggage downstairs if you had to check out but you wanted to stay longer in the park. So I don't see that as an extra. :D
I'm not a big coffee drinker can someone tell me how many cups you receive with the nespresso machine and if you have used them will they place more in your room?
Where is the private lounge?
How big is the small fridge? Is it like you can store 3 coke cans or is it a bit bigger?
Are the hotel fast passes on name as I'm going with my mum and she won't go into many fastpass attractions. So I thought I could use here hotel fast pass. That way I would have 2 for one day  ;D
Is the breakfast a bit the same as offered for the "normal" Sequoia Lodge guests?

Sorry for the many questions but I rather come prepared  ;D

Greetings,

Michael Jansen

amanda08

Hi Michael - in order:
There is a seperate baggage area for GF and they will bring your bags to your room for you.
We only had 4 nespresso capsules and did not manage to get the refilled, so if you think you will drink a lot. you may want to bring some from home.
The private lounge is behind the normal bar on the same level as reception
Standard mini bar size
Fast passes are dated but any one can use them :)
Then continental part of the breakfast is the same as the normal SL brekkie, but there is also an "American" breakfast - so eggs, bacon, sausages etc

Hope that helps :)

michaelj1973

Thanks for your answers. They are helpful. If only the time would pass quicker that would also be great  ;D
Is the American breakfast at an extra cost?
Greetings,
Michael Jansen

DisneyRon

Quote from: michaelj1973 on July 21, 2015, 05:55:58 PM
Thanks for your answers. They are helpful. If only the time would pass quicker that would also be great  ;D
Is the American breakfast at an extra cost?
Greetings,
Michael Jansen

As far as I'm aware as a Golden Forest Guest you have breakfast in the Golden Forest Lounge, and no it's complementary, combined Continental and American breakfast. :)