Buttons/stickers for special occasions?

Started by AliceJustbelieve, April 05, 2015, 05:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceJustbelieve

I've read online that the Disney parks in the US hand out buttons for first timers, recently married couples and birthdays and such, but does Disneyland Paris also hand them out? I am going for the first time in a few weeks and I was wondering if there was a possibility to get one of those '1st visit' buttons :)
April 2015 ~ Hotel Cheyenne <3

gemma2806

Sadly they don't no. They don't seem to do any badges like this. The only one I have seen is a card one with a clip that you can write your child's name on to wear while they're there x

Mrsya

I've been told that they do birthday stickers at city hall. You can buy first time badges from eBay, not that I think it would get you any pixie dust but may encourage cast members to say hi... Enjoy your trip. First is always the most magical!

bad-pink-tink

having been in Disneyland California, I knew all about the special buttons / badges they have there. When I went back to DLP with my mum, I wanted to get her a MY FIRST TIME IN DISNEY badge, which my friend had got me the first time we went to Disney in California. I asked at City Hall in DLP and was told the only one they have is the Birthday one :(
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016