Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality?

Started by funmum, April 08, 2007, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loaloa

Hello Everyone, Alain Littaye, here, from Disney and more and author of the DLP From Sketch to Reality book. I'm posting to give you a little update about the DLP book. Lot of work the last three months to make the book as beautiful as possible and to have a release on schedule but we're very close to receive the copies from the printer and expect to ship all orders early May!

I did recently a video with two sample bounded copies that the printer sent to me for final approval before they send to us all the books and they did a fantastic job, the printing, paper quality, etc...is extremely good and i think that the printing is even sharper than in the original edition! Here is below the video but before you watch it i wanted to let you know that i've decided to offer to all members of Magic Forum the same special offer that i've offered to the french DCP forum, i.e that each of you can order a collector copy of the book at the special price of 100€ (instead of 120€) with 15€ of shipping (instead of 20€) if you live out of France and 10€ shipping if you live in France. AND in addition to this each member of the forum who will (or have already) order the book will receive a little gift (surprise!).

If you wish to order a copy of this collector edition please send me an email at: mailto:neverlandeditions@gmail.com">neverlandeditions@gmail.com and i remind you that you can proceed to payments either with Paypal or by bank transfer. When i will receive your email i will ell you how to proceed for Paypal  or bank transfers payments. Please don't forget to notify me your shipping address AND if you want an ENGLISH or FRENCH edition. Both editions are always available.

Again, the final product looks fantastic and i think that all of you will absolutely love the book when you will receive it! Thanks to all of you for your support in this re-publishing of the book!

[youtube:2gqeaxqv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pw11-MOjB4[/youtube:2gqeaxqv]

Boxy

I have just ordered this on Amazon.co.uk for £100. Although it is to be released in May 2012, the dispatch date to me is 1st June 2012. I had considered ordering as above but was unsure about payment but I am more confident to have ordered through Amazon.
I think I will be paying roughly the same as others who have ordered directly from Alain Littaye, through the above link, as although I am paying in pounds there is no postage.
I wasn't really looking for this book I was looking for the new Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary book so this is a bonus !

sven

So you paid more (115 Euro are about 94 GBP), don't get the present Alain promised _and_ leave more money on the way, so Alain gets less. I don't see how that is better.

Boxy

Hi Sven, not sure if you were referring to my post above but if you were I was not talking about a better or worse deal,just an alternative. I thought there may be others,like me, who were unsure about the payment method and who could not send their money in advance . I have not paid for my book yet as Amazon will not take my money until dispatch.I prefer this method to obtain the book even if I do not receive the gift from Alain and I probably will receive the book after all the others. I really don't mind as long as I get the book in the end. Hope you understand my reasoning as English is not my first (or even my second) language.

kenai1976

Hi guys I have an original copy of the book available for offers if anyone is interested in buying it please contact me at mailto:stevenpippin35@hotmail.co.uk">stevenpippin35@hotmail.co.uk

kenai1976

Hi guys just an update I have an original print edition of the book currently on ebay.co.uk item number  270967302580

If anyone is interested

Many thanks

kenai1976

Last chance guys an hour left on my eBay auction yo buy an original copy of this book item number is 270967302580

MrsPirate

Finally got round to ordering my copy. Can't wait to receive it.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

mvboetzelaer

Quote from: "loaloa"The Disneyland Paris book "From Sketch to Reality" is coming back, and in its collector's edition which will be at the same price than ten years ago for everyone placing a pre-order.

The book will not be on sale at the park, is available only through the publisher, and is expected to be released in April if there is enough pre-orders. Foreign orders can be paid by Paypal or bank wire transfer.

All infos about this reprint and how to order a collector's edition copy are available at the link below. English copies will be limited so hurry up to place your order! :

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2011/ ... ch-to.html

Received my English copy yesterday. I already had it, but lost in a fire.
Delighted to have it again!

T-T-F-N
Marnix

loaloa

Hello, Just to let you know that, on July 11, english collector copies of the "Disneyland Paris, From Sketch to Reality" book are always available, with an immediate shipping, at 100 euros + 15 euros of shipping and packing.
You can pay with Paypal or bank wire transfer and all orders and Paypal payments must be sent to: mailto:neverlandeditions@gmail.com">neverlandeditions@gmail.com  
And you can read comments of those who have already received their collector copy here:
//http://neverlandeditions.blogspot.com/2012/04/lll.html
Please don't forget to let me know your shipping address.

But those of you who like - or prefer - to order on Amazon or eBay can also find the book at the links below:

On Amazon.co.uk HERE ( choose on the link the one sold directly by Neverland Editions, the publisher of the book. The one sold by Amazon seems to be less expensive but you'll never get it as we don't sell the book to them ) :
//http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0957200919/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Note: On the same page you'll see that Amazon is supposedly selling the book 10 GBP less than we do,  but don't loose time to order the book directly through them as we don't sell the book to Amazon and they don't have any copies available, so they won't be able to proceed to your order!

On eBay.com ( price of the auction is in U.S $ ) :
//http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320942147150&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

The book have an immediate shipping and a special gift - whether you order directly or through eBay or Amazon - will be sent to forum members who order the book - just let me know after you placed your order that you are a Magic forum member.

sven

About the special gift - I sent a mail back then to identify my order as one from a forum member, but I'm pretty sure there was no special as I received my book.

loaloa

Sven, would you please send me again an email so i can send you the special gift , as there is REALLY one. And it's a cool gift!

loaloa

An important news about the Disneyland Paris, From Sketch to Reality book : from today August 2 up to August 31, 2012, i do a special summer offer for all Magic Forum members and the book price is at 80 euros (instead of 120€) which makes a 40€ discount on the normal price . Additional shipping fee is at 15 € (instead of 20€) wherever you live. In addition a special - and great! - gift will be sent to each person who will order the book!

Paypal payment and wire transfer are accepted and the 95€ Paypal payment must be sent to: neverlandeditions@gmail.com

For those who wish, it's also possible to pay in two times , whether by Paypal or bank transfer.

Hope that this special summer offer will make the book more affordable for all of you! As i've said above the special offer ends on August 31st.

byron-james

Ive just ordered my first copy :) sent the payment via paypal, cant wait to receive the book
Disneyland Paris - 1996
Walt Disney World - 1998
Disneyland Paris - 2011
Disneyland Paris - 2012
Disneyland - 2013?

loaloa

Just to let you know that we're today August 20 and that there is only 11 days left for those of you who wish to order the Disneyland Paris From Sketch to reality book at the special summer price of 80 euros ( +15€ shipping) instead of 120€ ( normal price without shipping ).

You can pay with Paypal or bank wire transfer, and in addition each buyer will receive a special gift. All orders must be sent at:  mailto:neverlandeditions@gmail.com">neverlandeditions@gmail.com

Don't miss this great special offer!