Earl of Sandwich

Started by frostie, March 09, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Do they do any cold sandwiches in Earl of Sandwich?
My daughter doesn't like hot sandwiches/melted cheese!
I'm hoping there is something she will like because I like the look of their menu.
Thanks

TappyFish

Hi. Yes, they do a great selection of hot and cold options :)

frostie

polar vixen

Do hey have any gluten free options?

TappyFish

Quote from: polar vixen on March 09, 2015, 10:47:05 PM

Not as far as I remember. Having a quick look online would seem to say the same I'm afraid.

Aurora1

I guess you could have the sandwiches cold, if you tell them while ordering!
My daughter only wanted ham in hers, no cheese or butter or anything. And it never was a problem.

chere

Is earl of sandwich a place where can use pause gourmande vouchers?
Thanks

DisneyRon

Quote from: chere on March 10, 2015, 03:21:44 PM
Is earl of sandwich a place where can use pause gourmande vouchers?
Thanks

No, Earl of Sandwich is in the Disney Village and is not owned or operated by Disneyland Paris, as such the Pause Gourmande and Meal Plan Vouchers aren't valid for it. :)

As far as I'm aware, you can only use your Pause Gourmande vouchers in the parks themselves, not in Disney Village.

stifle

That's correct, Pause Gourmande vouchers are accepted only at indoor counter-service restaurants within the parks.

chere

HildeKitten

Quote from: polar vixen on March 09, 2015, 10:47:05 PM

From what I understand gluten free, vegan and to some extend even vegetarian meals can be a bit of a nightmare to get in Disneyland Paris. The best way to find out exactly where they serve foods that fall under those categories is to call the Disneyland Paris restaurant reservation number. I don't have it handy, but it is somewhere on their website :)