Booking through different countries website

Started by victoria_inglis1979@hotma, March 02, 2015, 02:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria_inglis1979@hotma

Hi

Has anyone booked their trip through an European website? As in a non-local site.  We're based in the UK but looking at the prices on other Disney sites, like Ireland, France, Germany etc.

Have you had any problems? What language has the booking confirmation etc. come through in?

Thanks!

msRavenswood

You can book through another country's website with no problems at all. Just bear in mind you will be paying in euro and the confirmation documents will be in the country's corresponding language.

Aurora1

I did too, had no problem. Everything is handeld by email. Hust leave the country as it is and fill in your normal adress. !

Alberto Frog

We have just paid the prices from the french website for our November break.  We spoke to a lady on central reservations who spoke better English than I do and was really helpful.  No problems at all.  The confirmation is all in french which is fine - I can understand enough of it to check that all the details are correct.

Saved over £200.

irishbhoy1888

Is their generally a country that is cheaper or is it just depending on the site ?

msRavenswood

Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on March 03, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
Is their generally a country that is cheaper or is it just depending on the site ?

It depends on the available offer. For us the best offer was found on the UK site and we live in Greece.

stifle

Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on March 03, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
It's completely random. I speak French and German, so I look at the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, and Belgium websites routinely. And at different times each of those sites has been the cheapest.

McSuze

I've booked on the French website for this year as they were doing 30% off and free for under 12's (my three are all now over 7). I saved £500 compared to the UK site and added a plus meal plan with the saving.

When the UK offer changed to free half board it was still £200 more on the UK site & would only have given me standard dining so it's always worth a look.
:-)

irishbhoy1888

Thanks , its seems to be the irish site (my countrys) thats cheapest at the minute .. wonders will never cease haha ..
oh one more thing , last year we booked through the walt disney travel company site as it was cheaper :http://www.disneyholidays.ie/walt-disney-world/  but I cant seem to book paris on it now , has it changed ?

Andypandy

Which Irish site did you use to book? Have also found that the Irish sites are cheaper for our package at the mo, but not sure which company to go with!