Your favourite queue line?

Started by RnRCj, April 05, 2007, 01:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

I like the queue of BTM too. But true it's long, but the area music is wonderful. But Buzz is way too long. I don't like the queue it's always just another corner and just another turn and again another corner... It last soooo long.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

buzz&wendy

Rock n Roller Coaster.
Buzz Lightyear Lazer Quest.
Anddd
Crush's Coaster

:nemo:
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

Getyogrooveon

BTM - just the music is so Disney. Just hearing that loop makes me feel like Disney. Pirates, especially on a cold winter's day because it is so warm, and the smell of the water wafting through. Love both of them, but I prefer to experience them at a fast pace and getstraight on the ride :)
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

Soap

POTC, just like stepping into another world.......unique!!   :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Crush_Love

Quote from: "Soap"POTC, just like stepping into another world.......unique!!   :D

your absolutely right  :D  it's my fave too!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

thekirtley

Re:
Quote from: "kurgly_bird"gotta be big thunder mountain, i love the theming and the way it winds round so you don't know how far away you are. also the banjo music keeps my family entertained :P

x x x

Very true sis :D
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Clarebelle

Quite Simply ... Pirates!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

andrewuk

What about ToT :?:

Also like the RNRC, SM and Pirates, 4 rides that immerse you in their world from the very start of the queue.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Kristof

Yep, mine is Tower of Terror from now on.  The outside queue is just a cattle pen (but let's face it, how often will that be used?), but the inside, especially the Boiler Room is A M A Z I N G, complete with actual running water and the many references to the Twilight Zone series (the chalk circle with the child's voice is the best).   8)

swity

I haven't been on the Tower of Terror so I don't know the queue line.But for me it has to be Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast.I just love this green alien and of course Buzz so that I really enjoy waiting.

Pirata

Favs: POTC & TOT
Worst: Crush's Coaster

Disney_Princess

I like Crush's Coaster when you get inside the building... them Seaguls keep me amused... but then again I'm easily amused.
POTC is really good, I enjoy that one, I also like BTM but I've never been in line long enough to take it all in.
Can't wait to see TOT!!
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

disney_donutter

My fave Queue is POTC it's got great theming and Crush Also, those Seaguls kept me entertained for an hour.. lol

allie

Mine is most definitely POTC! Words cannot describe my love for everything about this ride! It makes me beam with happiness!
I am a soppy one!  :wink:

BlackWolf

I went during a quiet period, so wait times were only about 5 - 10 minutes.

However, I'd go for the Tower of Terror, since it's fantastically themed in my opinion.