What u wanna buy by, ur next Visit to Disneyland???

Started by lil-shawn, April 04, 2007, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantica

I did see those, and I got a Belle one  :D  And yup, I was very sad there wasnt an Ariel one, for some odd reason.

Yes, I saw the musical ones, but I have to admit that I didn't like Ariel's one at all .. .. I thought she didn't look like herself at all, and she was, well, kinda chubby from what I remember; and not at all like other Ariel figurines. So I didn't get one in the end.

Anonymous

As I remember, the Jasmine one was the nicest.

Did you see those jelly tins in the sweet shop with all the Princesses on. You could twist them around so their heads matched up with outfits for different princesses.

:)

Nicholas-c

im not sure :p some 15th an stuff for sure
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

esmeralda

what i'm gonna buy as every year will be a mug(probably with the 15 logo on it), a bag and may be also another pyjama. i also like the new blue mickey ear hat. last year i saw a toaster at the studios that plays the mickey mouse march and brands mickey shapes on the toast, i definately need it! :D
some accesoires for mr. potatoe head, some pins-hopefully limited edition, may be also another plush character. can't wait only 19 days to go!!! :cheshire_bounce:    :D/
Julia

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "esmeralda"what i'm gonna buy as every year will be a mug(probably with the 15 logo on it), a bag and may be also another pyjama. i also like the new blue mickey ear hat. last year i saw a toaster at the studios that plays the mickey mouse march and brands mickey shapes on the toast, i definately need it! :D
some accesoires for mr. potatoe head, some pins-hopefully limited edition, may be also another plush character. can't wait only 19 days to go!!! :cheshire_bounce:    :D/

19 days to go, mines 23 :)

Anonymous

Got an idea of the sorts of things I want, money permitting.

I'd love one of those Beauty and the Beast glass roses.

Beauty and the Beast framed pin set - there's a couple of nice one's I've seen, if they've got them.

Princess prints - I got Belle and Ariel last time. Would like to get the Aurora one at least.

Princess ornaments - as mentioned above.

The 2 Princess float snowglobes.

A pin bag.

Plushes:-

Pirate Stitch
Small Sully and Mike
Chip N' Dale (possibly)
Small Lady and the Tramp (possibly)
Tigger (maybe)
Timon (maybe)
Pumba (if I can see him, couldn't see one last time but I know there has been one)

Will no doubt buy a few pins. but probably not too excessive on pins.

RnRCj

I would love to start Pin Trading! I haven't yet :lol:

I keep saying I'm going to start before every trip but I never get round to it. We only stay for 3 days.

Maybe next time...

Anonymous

I don't actually trade pins, just collect them. Regularly buy pins on Ebay.

disney_donutter

Ebay rocks for Pins.. alot of mine have come from there.. as for merchandise.. I will be buying everything that my bank balance will allow.. lol

Nicholas-c

lots of on ride photos of RnR and SM:M2 :P made my mind up now
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

madame_leota

Quote from: "disney_donutter"Ebay rocks for Pins.. alot of mine have come from there.. as for merchandise.. I will be buying everything that my bank balance will allow.. lol

rofl! me tooo!

I cant wait to get there!! i really want one of the float globes, i love the jungle book one. im not overly keen on the first float from the pics i have seen but i might change my mind once i actualy see it. its the faces on the sun and moon i dont like

i want to get as much 15th anni stuff as i can! defently want a autograph book and one of the tins of sweeties. i have one from 2003 (i think) that was a pressie and its gorgeous so it would be great to have a 15th one too. although i hated the sweets!!

i basicly want everything!! :lol:

disney_donutter

yep.. I ate the sweets instead. hehe

Stitch´s Girl

I want to buy things of
Hercules
Stitch
Cars
Beauty and the Beast
15th
Ohana Means Family!

And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!!!!

Disneyana

Oh I have a long list of stuff I want to buy:

15th mobilephone charm
15th keyring
Minnie plushie
giant Mickey plushie (70cm)
Minnie and Mickey as Steamboat Willie or 15th dress plushie
Book "From Sketch to Reality"
a Balloon(maybe)
big Mickey snowglobe
2 medium Snowglobes
a Mickey photoholder
Buzz Onride photo
some Mickey pins

@ dark prince: the princess musical figurines are still for sale. The whole collection of them you can find in the Art of Animation shop in the studios. They cost 21 Euros. And they have a Tinkerbell too. I have the Jasmin one and it's gorgeous. It plays the song "a friend like me"
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

I don't think they had a Tink when I was there in March. Interesting.

They had them in a few shops earlier in the year, so I'd expect them to be easy to find.

:)