Debating on Season

Started by cyrilthemilkman, January 05, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyrilthemilkman

OK, probably not bother actual halloween then, I'll just go for the season, probably looking at the thursday before kids break up for school and return on the 26/27 something like that.  Reading the comments, it definitely seems like I need to get there during a halloween season, and hopefully there won't be too many of the refurbs going on, especially not BTM, my eldest twin would literally cry i think if that was shut.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: amanda08 on January 23, 2015, 03:37:00 PM
This is a big generalisation!! I have been with my DS at ages 5, and 8 and he LOVED it, I also know plenty of other people who go every year with their children and have a great time.

I'm not saying this goes for EVERYONE.
You can't even say that, since everybody is different.
But in general I would most definitely not recommend it with small children.
And just because you have the luck that your little boy loved it (which is great) doesn't mean it's recommendable for someone else.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amanda08

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 26, 2015, 12:44:03 PM
Quote from: amanda08 on January 23, 2015, 03:37:00 PM
This is a big generalisation!! I have been with my DS at ages 5, and 8 and he LOVED it, I also know plenty of other people who go every year with their children and have a great time.

I'm not saying this goes for EVERYONE.
You can't even say that, since everybody is different.
But in general I would most definitely not recommend it with small children.
And just because you have the luck that your little boy loved it (which is great) doesn't mean it's recommendable for someone else.

Of course each child is different and I think each parent will judge for themselves how likely their children are to deal with crowds etc, but you posted a fairly extreme opinion. And just to repeat, I know LOTS of people with small kids who love the Halloween night at Disney so by no means is it just my son that enjoys it