Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

Started by DLPWonders (Banned), January 02, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

More photos!

Source: Radio Disney Club
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

DLPWonders (Banned)

Welcome to Spring
* duration: 10 minutes
* amount: 4 times a day
* involves: Mary Poppins, Bert, 4 pinguins & 14 performers

Goofy's Garden Party
* duration: 15minutes
* amount: 4 times a day
* involves: 22 characters & 56 performers

Source: DisneylandBerry
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

moonloo

We are staying 23rd March to the 29th... If Thumper and Miss Bunny will be at Caseys corner this year... where will Rapunzel beeeeeeeeeee?!  :o My daughter has refused to cut her hair all year because Rapunzel told her how beautiful it was last year! Does anyone know where Rapunzel and Merida will be? Shame about Anna and Elsa, we will have to go back Dec 2016 to see them I think!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: moonloo on February 24, 2015, 10:14:16 PM
We are staying 23rd March to the 29th... If Thumper and Miss Bunny will be at Caseys corner this year... where will Rapunzel beeeeeeeeeee?!  :o My daughter has refused to cut her hair all year because Rapunzel told her how beautiful it was last year! Does anyone know where Rapunzel and Merida will be? Shame about Anna and Elsa, we will have to go back Dec 2016 to see them I think!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rapunzel will be at Fantasyland, at the same location as she was for Christmas.

There's lots of confusion about Merida so far.
Nothing has officially been announced about her yet.
One person says she won't be there, another person says she'll do daily meets at the Pavillion.
We'll have to wait 5 more days, until the season starts, to figure out what is actually happening with Merida.

littlebitofpixiedust

We're visiting 20-24 may (never been in may before) so excited now!
Fab pictures  :)
One question, not sure if anyone will know but if miss bunny/thumper are doing meet and greets will my son be able to have a photo at the location at caseys corner as its up steps....  :( or do they do it on the ground level? Every time we don't get a pic here as its up the steps and I don't want to be a nuisance lol so never ask the CMs. Reason I ask is because he's a wheelchair user and cannot stand/walk at all, just realised I didn't specify why he can't go up steps!

captain rocket

If it is the same as last years meet there in front of the heart topiary then that is on the flat land in front of the stairs.

DLPWonders (Banned)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Here's a new poster for Swing into Spring, featuring the Goofy's Garden Party.

Source: DisneylandBerry

DLPWonders (Banned)

The new song for Goofy's Garden Party, called "Welcome to the World of Spring"!

vampira

I absolutely love all the Swing into Spring decorations. These beautiful pictures make it hard to wait until our trip. I'm not really into meeting characters, but Thumper and Miss Bunny will probably look so cute...  ;) I always like seeing the characters, because I think they add to the atmosphere.  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

DLPWonders (Banned)

The topiaries have been placed on Central Plaza!
This year The Lion King and 101 Dalmatians have more colourful flowers around them.
For Bambi and The Aristocats this will happen soon too.

Source: DisneylandParisFans

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: captain rocket on February 25, 2015, 08:56:42 AM
If it is the same as last years meet there in front of the heart topiary then that is on the flat land in front of the stairs.

That's fab! Thanks  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

DLPWonders (Banned)

Thumper & Miss Bunny have arrived!

Sources:
InsideDLParis, DisneylandParisFans, Radio Disney Club, DLRP Express, DisneylandBerry.