Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

Started by DLPWonders (Banned), January 02, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcc

The stage looks great, what will take place here?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: jmcc on February 20, 2015, 09:01:58 PM
The stage looks great, what will take place here?

A little show revolving Mary Poppins.
Details will come in a few days.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

jmcc

Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading all the details!

Dollie2004

Me to! I'm going for my 30th on the 3rd-6th so excited!!!! X

DLPWonders (Banned)

Push-units for Goofy's Garden Party!

Source: Disneyland Times
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Show times for Swing Into Spring 2015!

Goofy's Garden Party
* Every Wednesday 'til Sunday.
* Monday and Tuesday excluded.
* Four times a day: 11:40 - 12:30 - 14:50 - 15:35.

Welcome To Spring
* Every Saturday 'til Wednesday.
* Thursday and Friday excluded.
* Four times a day: 12:00 - 13:00 - 13:45 - 14:30.

Le petit train du Printemps de Minnie
* Daily.
* Two times a day: 13:15 - 14:05.

DLPWonders (Banned)

The Main Street Railroad Station is getting ready to Swing Into Spring!

Source: DLRP Express

macca1476

When is the last day of Swing into Spring? Does it go up until the easter holidays?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: macca1476 on February 23, 2015, 01:22:05 PM
When is the last day of Swing into Spring? Does it go up until the easter holidays?

The Swing Into Spring season will run from March 1st, until May 31st included.
As you can read in the begin post ;)

jmcc

Thanks for posting the times of the shows. When we went on our first visit 2 years ago there was a parade around teatime (5ish). Has that stopped now?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: jmcc on February 23, 2015, 02:40:10 PM
Thanks for posting the times of the shows. When we went on our first visit 2 years ago there was a parade around teatime (5ish). Has that stopped now?

The daily Disney Magic on Parade isn't mentioned, because it isn't part of the special festivities.
That's why Disney Dreams was also not included in this list.
The shows mentioned above are the special entertainment for this season.

Disney Magic on Parade is daily at 17.30 and Disney Dreams is daily at closing time of the park.

jmcc

macca1476

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 23, 2015, 01:37:25 PM
Quote from: macca1476 on February 23, 2015, 01:22:05 PM

The Swing Into Spring season will run from March 1st, until May 31st included.
As you can read in the begin post ;)

i could but my currently migrained riddled brain forbids it :)

thanks for indulging me

DLPWonders (Banned)

The flower is back at Main Street Railroad Station, and the flower heart photo location is back at Casey's Corner!
Last year they used this location for Rapunzel, but this year it's for Thumper & Miss Bunny!

Source: Radio Disney Club

DLPWonders (Banned)

Town Square decorations and new decorations at Main Street USA!

Sources: Mickey1929 & DisneylandBerry