DLP Facebook 'thank you' Video

Started by loulou169, October 10, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi all. I'm not sure if I'll be doing this right but here's a video from Disneyland Paris saying thank you for the 3 million likes! It's a brilliant video they really should use for advertising!! Lolhttp://youtu.be/0pZPxc8GQpg hope this works  ;D
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

DisneyGagaChick

ewormas

Alexz

Very good video. I really like how it's done. One question though. What language is "Dank" from? Dutch?
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

DisneyRon

Quote from: Alexz on October 22, 2014, 09:07:46 AM
Very good video. I really like how it's done. One question though. What language is "Dank" from? Dutch?

I'm assuming it is, but they used it incorrectly. ;)
Technically that should be "Bedankt" or "Dank u wel" or "Dank je wel", because "Dank" on its own is basically not used like that. :) "Bedankt" is the most similar to many of the other languages in the video.

Esti

It looks amazing, way way better than the ads they show on tv. It's a shame, because only those of us who already follow them on YouTube will watch it :(

Alexz

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 22, 2014, 09:15:07 AM
Quote from: Alexz on October 22, 2014, 09:07:46 AM

I'm assuming it is, but they used it incorrectly. ;)
Technically that should be "Bedankt" or "Dank u wel" or "Dank je wel", because "Dank" on its own is basically not used like that. :) "Bedankt" is the most similar to many of the other languages in the video.
I understand. Must have been a mistake that they used it that way they did :) I'm also a little surprised that none of the scandinavian languages was used in the video.
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

BenRM

This is possibly my favourite DLP marketing in ages, it shows the beauty of the resort and the attractions so well!

Although am I the only person to notice the wet floor sign outside Cars Rally? Ooops...

DLRP Roundup!

Recently the promo work seems to have jumped to a better paced, attraction, land focused set. I like it.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts