Frozen in the Parks

Started by Magic M, April 13, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

With the current "Frozen" fever around the world I was wondering if there are any Elsa meet and greets around the park? I saw on the current schedule they are still advertising Tangled meet-ups - that's so 2 years ago!

Magic M

moonloo

Hi there!!
We were there 31st march - 4th April and can confirm that there were no frozen meet and greets. There is quite a strong frozen presence around the park with beautiful window displays and Anna and Elsa are on the parade float (on the front with Rapunzel to the rear of the float).

Rapunzel did a meet and greet at Caseys corner during a "soft opening" for the Spring schedule and was VERY VERY popular!! People were in line a good 2 hours before she was due to start at 11, and that was without it being advertised, so despite being a few years old, I think Rapunzel will be a very sought after character for years to come. (With a 5 year old daughter myself, I know that our family will be searching out a picture with Rapunzel for years to come!)
I would also welcome and Anna and Elsa meet and greet, My little girl absolutley loves the film and was totally thrilled to get a wave from Anna as tghe parade went by!

julesk

We've been lucky enough to meet Rapunzel 3 times now, but we too still go out of our way to see her. Yet meeting Elsa is on top of our list for this year. I have seen auditions listed for Anna & Elsa charactors, with meet and greets part of the job description. So there is hope yet. Fingers crossed for October 2014.

~sarahjayne~

Do they have a range of Frozen toys in stock now?

They always seem to be a bit behind with stocking popular toys

never2old

They will be a good addition for the Christmas season; I will be surprised if we see meet 'n' greets with Elsa and Anna before then....

julesk

Hi.. we are at DLP now and have been lucky enough to meet Anna and Elsa twice. They are doing meet and greets at random locations. The girls are amazing, we meet them 5 mins after checking into DLH.  ;D

polar vixen

Howe random? Have you just found them wandering around? Where and when? So excited!

Aurora1

On facebook, the pictures that are shown, semm like always been in the DLH!
Maybe ask there?

Esti

The past couple of weeks they've been at the Disneyland Hotels, along with Merida. They're in the first floor, just in front of the staircase. They leave at 3:00, so if you'd need to get there sooner than 2:30.

I don't think they'll be there for much longer, because they'll do the meet n greets in the Princess Pavilion during the Christmas season (Merida will be in Casey's Corner, I think).

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Esti on October 30, 2014, 11:13:09 PM
The past couple of weeks they've been at the Disneyland Hotels, along with Merida. They're in the first floor, just in front of the staircase. They leave at 3:00, so if you'd need to get there sooner than 2:30.

I don't think they'll be there for much longer, because they'll do the meet n greets in the Princess Pavilion during the Christmas season (Merida will be in Casey's Corner, I think).

They did meetings yesterday, just Anna and Elsa though.
Merida has only been out 3 or 4 times.
But times are completely random.
Last week Friday they were at the DLH until 14:15, and they came back around 15:00.
Yesterday it was until 13:45 and coming back around 15:45.

They do that on purpose to make sure that not EVERYONE goes to the DLH to meet them.
Otherwise it's going to be to crazy and they are still doing just approval sets.
Today they will 100% sure nót doing any meets due to the crazy crowds at Disneyland Paris at the moment.

Merida will be at the Old Mill during Christmas season.
She was supposed to be at Casey's Corner at first, but they moved her to the Old Mill.
And Rapunzel is meeting around Fantasia Gelati.
Which means that all 4 the M&G princesses of this year's Christmas season will be around the same area.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

julesk

We meet them daily like others have said in the DLH, just a few meters from our room on the first floor. It was an amazing start to our holiday and a bonus to see them daily. The DLH really did go all out for Halloween too, the stairs and Inventions on Friday night was all Halloween costumes and charactors. We saw Hook right outside our bed room door  ;D