Euro Disney S.C.A. (EDL) Shares

Started by shell_ely, March 27, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grand-mère donald

You can find the reference document for the next General Meeting on the corporate website
 http://?corporate.disneylandparis.com/?CORP/EN/Neutral/Images/?uk-reference-document-2011.pdf
APPAED - www.appaed.com

grand-mère donald

GENERAL MEETING DOCUMENTS :
  For registered shareholders, the Société Générale Securities Services will sent today January 27 all the documents.
APPAED - www.appaed.com

deisy

@ grand-mère donald - We are here/Nous sommes ici/Siamo qui:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12454

grand-mère donald

You can find the documents on the site Corporate
http://corporate.disneylandparis.fr/esp ... tion.xhtml
APPAED - www.appaed.com

Anthony

Does anyone else here hold their shares with Halifax in the UK? What do you send when you need to renew your Shareholders Club card?

I've just sent off my application but they've said they can't process it as the proof of ownership of the shares was dated more than three months ago. (I sent the "Contract Note", which is exactly what I sent last time)

Javey74

Quote from: "Anthony"Does anyone else here hold their shares with Halifax in the UK? What do you send when you need to renew your Shareholders Club card?

I've just sent off my application but they've said they can't process it as the proof of ownership of the shares was dated more than three months ago. (I sent the "Contract Note", which is exactly what I sent last time)
I do and I had the same problem. What you need to do is go to your Halifax Sharedealing Account, once in go to 'View a valuation of my holdings' and print off that page, just asterisk in pen (better for faxing) where it says 'Valuation as of.......' (just left in bold under the table) and the box with 'Quantity' of shares. They can then see that you still presently own the required amount of shares you stated, also displaying the current time and date..  ;)

I ended up doing this as it was only way of proving that I still currently owned shares as I stated, within the given time limit. Previously I'd done exactly the same as you which wasn't accepted. The idea was given to me after telephoning the sharedealing customer service line, explaining to them my problem, as you know your share contract notes only ever display the last time you purchased shares, no where does it have current date. Anyway, faxing it over with the all important asterisks highlighting the key areas, it was then accepted..  ;)   :D

I kept a copy of what I'd done to remember for the next time..  :mrgreen:

Anthony

Quote from: "Javey74"I ended up doing this as it was only way of proving that I still currently owned shares as I stated, within the given time limit. Previously I'd done exactly the same as you which wasn't accepted. The idea was given to me after telephoning the sharedealing customer service line, explaining to them my problem, as you know your share contract notes only ever display the last time you purchased shares, no where does it have current date. Anyway, faxing it over with the all important asterisks highlighting the key areas, it was then accepted..  ;)   :D
Awesome, thanks so much for the help Javey! I don't know why I always leave this stuff until the last minute, I had the renewal form sitting in my desk drawer for months!

Although now I think about it, I mainly wanted the new Shareholders card to renew my annual pass with the discount (€30 ish?). But the standard 6 months free offer probably works out a better deal, effectively €100 off a Dream pass?

Javey74

You're welcome, I'm pleased it wasn't just me, it's not that straight forward the second time round, I often said that sharing a problem becomes a problem solved..   :D

mickeyspal

Thank you to all the above for sharing notes on purchasing shares; after 19 years visiting DLP I have finally purchased my first 25 shares, I don't know why I hadn't before. Well I've faxed my contract note etc to Disney and hopefully my shareholder card will arrive in time for our next visit in August, "CAN'T WAIT". My son was 7years old on our first visit, he's now 26 and still tags along when he knows we're going.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

dagobert

Quote from: "mickeyspal"Thank you to all the above for sharing notes on purchasing shares; after 19 years visiting DLP I have finally purchased my first 25 shares, I don't know why I hadn't before. Well I've faxed my contract note etc to Disney and hopefully my shareholder card will arrive in time for our next visit in August, "CAN'T WAIT". My son was 7years old on our first visit, he's now 26 and still tags along when he knows we're going.

Welcome to the Club!

deisy

Hello, I too!  :thumbs:

theverynk

I bought my first 22 shares today and can't wait to get my card now!
I sent the paperwork by mail, as I don't have a fax machine, and included a copy of everything that was needed.
I am hoping that I get my card in time for my next trip... I know the website says 6 weeks, but in everybody's experience, how long in reality does it take?
Thanks!
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

jj554

My card probably took about 2-3 weeks, I was surprised how quickly it came out. I hijacked the workplace fax machine but I suppose the post will only take a couple of days longer. I'm sure you will make up for the cost of the shares based on the savings from just one trip - it really is great.

I wish the shares were this cheap when I bought mine - I think I bought at around €5.50 each - but then it's an up and down market kinda thing I suppose. Hey ho, they have definitely paid for themselves already!

Enjoy your trip!
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

mickeyspal

Hi, I bought my shares just recently; I received my card 5 weeks from date of faxing my contract note. :D/
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean