Euro Disney S.C.A. (EDL) Shares

Started by shell_ely, March 27, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed-uk

We've never left the park to go to Salon Mickey. We go in when we arrive and enter the park through Salon Mickey, and when we stay at DLP we don't go in everyday.
Ed & David

CafeFantasia

@Elaine

I like your idea. Yes, I think if I were a member of the Shareholder's Club I'd skip breakfast, head into Disneyland Park at 9:00am, spend a couple of hours enjoying the rides while the queues are small-ish, and then leave Disneyland Park to head back into Salon Mickey at 11:00am for "breakfast". That's quite a good strategy. Obviously getting into the park at 8:00am would be better, in terms of the queues being shorter, but that's too early for me :-)

Right, Salon Mickey is only a small part of the Shareholder's Club perks. But I think it's the most exciting perk, because it's an exclusive experience that no other guest (unless they're a Shareholder) is going to get.

Elaine

Quote from: "Alan"Right, Salon Mickey is only a small part of the Shareholder's Club perks. But I think it's the most exciting perk, because it's an exclusive experience that no other guest (unless they're a Shareholder) is going to get.

you're right there, its a lovely feeling knocking on that special door in the morning  :) .

Elaine

MissDisneyisMagical

Finally got my shareholder card through can't wait to use it!
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

grand-mère donald

I would like to inform you that a new assocation for shareholders has been created:

APPAED or Association des Petits Porteurs d'Actions EuroDisney (EuroDisney Shareholders Association) has been created in September 2011, thanks to a few shareholders.
The idea to create an association came naturally to them following vibrant exchanges on Disney fans forums and concerning minority shareholders power.

The goal of APPAED is to gather a maximum number of shareholders to allow them to be heard from EuroDisney SCA and all French or foreign groups and holdings related to it.
EuroDisney SCA shareholders - who have been waiting for stock dividends for 20 years - wish they had more insight on the financial managing of the company. But:

- the Supervisory Board does not share information with small shareholders and only gives sporadic and impersonal feedback on their actions during the yearly General Meeting. They never were able to address any shareholders' concerns or worries particularly about the group's debt and the lack of dividends.

- the Shareholders Club can undoubtedly offer interesting information on its website, but these come from an institutional and impersonal perspective.

APPAED thus offers to open up a direct and courteous mean of communication, while staying firm on its position towards the EDSCA Society's Board of Directors. The point is not to systematically criticize all decisions made, but to express small shareholders opinions, make their expectations known, and therefore weigh on the decision process in a useful manner.

For any details or membership requests, you can contact us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/APPAED-As ... 4941397532

Edith Zemirou, President of APPAED
APPAED - www.appaed.com

DLRP Roundup!

Bought my first Disneyland Paris shares today :)

They are really trading quite low, a good bit to gain anyway. Will need to send of for a membership card today :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

steandkir

Hi All,

Finally had some spare cash today so took the plunge and opened a Halifax Share Dealing account and bought 22 shares, literally 10 mins from applying for account to having my contract note.  Cant believe how easy it was.  Now to get my card sorted, im hoping I can get it in time for Christmas to save me some cash in the Disney Store as no doubt I will be spending a fortune in there as usual.

Just one question though, my next trip is in Feb with a load of family, me and my wife are hoping to but a Fantasy Pass each, can we both get the 15% discount on it as we both live at the same address, any ideas?

Thanks

Elaine

yes, you can buy up to 5 annual passes at the same time and get 15% discount off each annual pass with your shareholders card.

Elaine

steandkir

Many Thanks Elaine, well worth the money then.

MrsPirate

I've just noticed shareholders also get a discount in Earl of Sandwhich. Wish I had known before we went I could have saved quite a bit of money!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

grand-mère donald

ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 30th, TWO APPAED MEMBERS MET PHILIPPE GAS, EURO DISNEY SAS PRESIDENT.
Mark STEAD, the new Chief Financial Officer and Olivier LAMBERT, Investors Relations, were also presents.
We were welcomed warmly, and we thank Philippe GAS to have given us an hour and a half of his time.

COMMUNICATION
Philippe GAS told us that he was pleased that small Shareholders are gathering in an association which he thinks will allow better communication.
We expressed the wish of a better communication, more focused on Small shareholders, with true explanations and developed analysis on the indicators, figures, choices and the company's strategy.
We reminded him that small Shareholders are deeply interested in the Company's life and backstage.

THE SUPERVISORY BOARD
We explained why the Supervisory Board crystallizes a great deal of dissatisfactions as small Shareholders feel that the Board ignores them.
Philippe GAS told us he had understood the problem and he seemed surprised about its importance. He then confirmed that APPAED will have the possibility to meet with the President of the Supervisory Board very soon.

FINANCIAL FIGURES
Mark STEAD confirmed that the Company is healthy. We talked about investments, the 20th anniversary celebrations, the huge debt, the purchase of the fittings of the Park, relationship with the TWDC, and the Villages Nature project in which will be included an Aquatic Park.

At the end of the meeting, Philippe GAS said that we will meet again soon.
APPAED - www.appaed.com

DLRP Roundup!

Sounds really good, got any more information on the financial side of things or the current master plans?
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

grand-mère donald

The Board of APPAED presents to everyone Seasons Greetings.

After the holidays, we will release the report of the meeting with the President of the Supervisory Board of Euro Disney SCA of December 20.
But already note that our demand of communication has been understood: Members of the Surpervisory Board will answer our questions during 2 Round Tables or Conferences in 2012.
Mister Jeancourt-Galignani specified that it will be easier to have a dialogue with Shareholders now that we gather in an Association

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
APPAED - www.appaed.com

grand-mère donald

Happy New Year 2012

As I promised, you will find a complete report of the meeting with Antoine Jeancourt-Galignani, President of the Supervisory Board of Euro Disney SCA on APPAED's Facebook page.
You can read it right now.
APPAED - www.appaed.com

grand-mère donald

One of our members was present at the Round Table yesterday.
 It took place in the Castle Club. Were mentionned: a book ofr the 20 years,the Show Dream (more beautiful than World of Colour), revision of passports with a better distribution of advantages. Ratatouille still on stand by.
 Not much questions really "shareholder".
 The full report will be released as soon as possible
APPAED - www.appaed.com