Swing into Spring

Started by captain rocket, October 12, 2014, 01:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Just tried to get confirmation that next years festival will start on March 01st from the Disneyland Paris UK site. Firstly I sent an email and received an auto reply saying the query could not be dealt with. Today I have phoned and knew as soon as I asked the question, from the doubt in the operators voice, that she did not have a clue! I explained to her what the festival was and she told me she had no information for any special events after the end of this year!
We all know the problems DLRP have and with this sort of organisation how will things ever change? They just don't seem to appreciate that people want to make their plans early! I go to DLRP three or four times a year and am keen to book as early as possible to get the best transport prices and I cannot be the only one! What do the rest of you think?

captain rocket

I wonder if Disney monitor sites like this? Having told me that could not help me, I have now had an email telling me that the festival will run from march to May, but no actual dates.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: captain rocket on October 14, 2014, 07:50:14 PM
I wonder if Disney monitor sites like this? Having told me that could not help me, I have now had an email telling me that the festival will run from march to May, but no actual dates.

Curious and curiouser  ;) I wonder if they do, they should, they would learn a thing or two lol.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

aquacat2

I think once Swing into Spring gets set in the DLP calendar like Halloween etc. it won't be so much of an issue but the concept is still quite new.
That said however I'm presuming they already know what their plans are for that period so they might as well give us some dates and create a bit of excitement, you never know it might help with visitor numbers. . .
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

HildeKitten

Disneyland Paris posted a "first look on Swing into Spring 2015" online.
see it here

DisneyfanGermany

Nice video! There is a new mug shown...beautiful!
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

norhel

I like the video. Looks like they're doing some nice things.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: DisneyfanGermany on February 10, 2015, 06:06:23 PM
Nice video! There is a new mug shown...beautiful!

You can find the photos of the new merchandise in the official Swing Into Spring 2015 topic ;)
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=18209.15
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

daddyof2

Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 14, 2014, 08:02:04 PM
Quote from: captain rocket on October 14, 2014, 07:50:14 PM

Curious and curiouser  ;) I wonder if they do, they should, they would learn a thing or two lol.

If Disney DO monitor this, I really would like to stay in the Sleeping Beauty Suite  ;D

Joyce_Disney

Quote from: daddyof2 on February 10, 2015, 07:18:43 PM
If Disney DO monitor this, I really would like to stay in the Sleeping Beauty Suite  ;D
[/quote]

Hahaha lol! :P You made me laugh. :D I would like to stay in the Castle Club of the Disneyland Hotel, with unlimited spending money, for like 7 days. ;D :P
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris