New version iOS and Android DLP app

Started by arvidbux, October 15, 2015, 10:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arvidbux

Finally today DLP released the new version of the app which can be used in the park. This updated is modelled after the app that has been in use in the US for a while now. The app even has caching so you can use it without an active data connection. When you do have a connection, you get up-to-date waiting times.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/disneyland-paris/id396908589?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.disneylandparis.android

Mileto

Oh, great news!
I just updated it on my Samsung. Looks great!

Thank you!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Northrop2015

Just update mine, great improvement ☺
Disneyland Paris trips:

Santa Fe - 2005

Walt Disney World:

All Star Movies - 2007
Coronado Springs - 2009

Planned trips

Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne March 2016

samuelvictor

Excellent! Thanks for the headsup... the old app needed an update to make it more useful/responsive/fix bugs. Combining this with the new wifi in parks should make it a "killer app", and actually very useful whilst there  8)

Remco K.

I really like the look and feel of this new app (which is basically a copy of the Disneyland Anaheim version).

Unfortunately, the app still lets you make a phone call for dinner reservations.

arvidbux

Quote from: Remco K. on October 15, 2015, 11:37:03 PM
Unfortunately, the app still lets you make a phone call for dinner reservations.

You also have to call when you want to make a reservation using the website. At DLR and WDW you use the website to make reservation and thus it is also possible to do this through the app.

Remco K.

Quote from: arvidbux on October 19, 2015, 03:24:00 PM
Quote from: Remco K. on October 15, 2015, 11:37:03 PM

You also have to call when you want to make a reservation using the website. At DLR and WDW you use the website to make reservation and thus it is also possible to do this through the app.
True... Still it'd be cool if they adapt the great reservation options from WDW some day.

DisneyGagaChick