Breakfast

Started by Sassyb, September 11, 2014, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassyb

Hi, newbie to the site and 6 weeks away from first visit to dlp! Was wondering about the breakfasts and how they work, we are staying in Santa Fe, would we have to have our breakfast there or are you given vouchers to use anywhere? Any info gratefully received  ;) :D

LotsoHugginBear

Why should you get vouchers?
Breakfast is at Santa Fe. You can ask if it's possible to have breakfast at Disneyland Park but this isn't available at all days.

loulou169

Quote from: Sassyb on September 11, 2014, 11:42:24 AM
Hi, newbie to the site and 6 weeks away from first visit to dlp! Was wondering about the breakfasts and how they work, we are staying in Santa Fe, would we have to have our breakfast there or are you given vouchers to use anywhere? Any info gratefully received  ;) :D

Hi sassb, I've Santa Fe a twice and Cheyenne once. When you arrive and queue up for your hotel key the hotel will show you the varying times for breakfast and ask you to pick what times you would like to attend breakfast. You pick your choices and they'll give a small coloured card for each of your days stay and the card will have your time on.. You can have a character breakfast at Cafe Micky but this is extra. I've heard you can ask to eat at Plaza Gardens instead of your hotel but I've never bothered to do this as I couldn't imagine having to get the bus there which means I'd have to wait longer for a cup of tea! Silly I know! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Louise x
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Mileto

We've been 3 times in Santa Fe. At reception, when checking in, you are asked when do you want to have breakfast, at what time. You say, they look possibilities and give you small pieces of paper, where the time for your breakfast is indicated. The idea is not to get big crowds at breakfast. These coupons work as entrance, but nobody looks at the time indicated. We always go when we are prepared to go. Nobody will stop you if it is not your time.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Sassyb

Great thanks everyone,good to know what to expect. I know we are given meal vouchers as we are half board standard but wasn't sure if breakfast was the same. Thank you

Mileto

They look different from the half board vouchers, very small, like credit card format. And really - don't think about the hour written.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

gemma2806

Another tip for breakfast though it may not apply to you, if you stay for 6 nights or longer you are given a VIP breakfast pass which means for the duration of your stay you can just turn up to breakfast when you like without having to pick times. It also means that should you turn up to breakfast and there is a queue you can walk straight to the front of it and they will get you seated immediately. Another lovely perk from DLP even if you do feel a bit cheeky queue cutting but on this occasion it's allowed  ;)

Sassyb

Brilliant info, thanks everyone x :D