Pre-trip report 28/9/14 4 nights at HNY!!!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, September 10, 2014, 05:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneypluto

Yup i think it will be quiet ish....Do you do the meal plan when you are their?

littlebitofpixiedust

Nope not once done it! I guess it's personal preference but I like the freedom of not having to eat where the vouchers allow. We love planet Hollywood and as far as I'm aware cant use them there. We eat there at least twice as such a variety and they get the kids meals out fast  :)

But some swear by the vouchers I guess if I found a deal and they included them I'd try them but I wouldn't go and add them on

Disneypluto

We never bought the meal plan either...As you said its better to go where you wanna go..Then you are not tied..Bet you guys are so excited about going in 2 weeks...You all packed ready to go huh?

DisneyRon

To be fair, you're never limited with a plan, it's just that you can only use the vouchers as a discount coupon (for their face  value) at restaurants not covered by them. :) So you never lose money as such, the coupons just don't always cover things. So far my only experience was with Full Board Plus, which to be honest worked really well. :) No need to think about the cost of a restaurant, just go and dine where you wish, really liked it once I figured out what to do exactly.
Most of my confusion was due to the official Dutch DLP site having a bit of an information issue, as they explained the Standard Plan quite well, but left out any and all info on Plus or Premium, as those two are quite a bit more flexible, and now there's the even cheaper Hotel Plan, but that has quite a lot of restrictions, so I can see why you would skip that. :)

For my trip starting on the 14th I'll be using Full Board Premium, and getting the most out of it that I can, and that one covers everything. :D
So that's visits to the California Grill, Inventions, L'Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bills and all that jazz. :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Sounds good Disney Ron enjoy it :)

Have a wonderful trip!!

And no not packed yet... Lol. Annot wait though  :)