Will we make it this time??

Started by clarybell, August 08, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarybell

Hi everybody,
Not sure if anyone remembers us but my daughter had a wish trip booked for march but we had to cancel as she was poorly.... but we had the new wish pack today and we are rebooked for 31st august staying at seqouia lodge.

Got lots of posts to catch up on!!
Good to be back though.x

msRavenswood

I hope your daughter is feeling better know! May the days fly by and you have the chance to live unforgettable moments! <3

~sarahjayne~

That's the same day we arrive.
I hope you have an amazing trip x

EFDLP2015

Awh hope you all have an amazing trip :) xx

guest8408

gemma2806

Clarybell I remember! I hope your daughter is well enough to go this time so you both can enjoy a magical and well deserved holiday to remember  :D

Aurora1

I do remember... hoping you can go this time and have a great time!!

samuelvictor

All the very best to you and your daughter, really hope you make it and have a wonderful time! :) The wait will have just made it sweeter!  8) ;D

clarybell

Thank you everybody. Am starting to get a little bit excited  ;D

Uragano Tati

I wish you all the best clarybell, and I hope that you and your daughter will have a wonderful time in the park!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

gothprincess

We haven't spoken before because I have been AWOL (I't a bit depressing to be on here when you aren't planning a trip) but I wish you and your Daughter the very best and I hope you have an amazing trip.

How old is the little lady? My DD is 5 and although she doesn't know we have booked up yet she is super excited about her next trip. What have you got planned or are you just going where your feet take you?

clarybell

Hi gothprincess-love the name by the way! She is 6, but i also have a 16yr old, a 11yr old and a 2 yr old. I have kind of got an intinerary from the wish granters but all we know is that we have a character meal and buffalo bill show booked. so the plan is to just go with the flow as we have very special vip passes that mean we bypass every queue and the cast apparently look out the special lanyards.
aww bless,the look on her face will be priceless.when are you going?

gothprincess

Aw that sounds amazing it will be so lovely having a holiday for you all together. We're not going until November it will be my little boy's first trip he will be 17 months when we go. You must be so excited the character meal alone is enough to keep you awake with excitement. My husband's Aunty (herself a cancer survivor) cycled 900 miles for make a wish I thought she was crackers but I'm starting to understand why she did it now. I wish you masses of pixie dust for your trip and I hope the little princess is healthy, strong and fighting fit soon.  :-*