Free wifi in the parks + RFID passes coming to DLP

Started by Kristof, August 08, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyGagaChick

DisneyGagaChick

If the HNY will be closed for refurbishment, will the hotel still be open to stay in?

Because some people have stayed in hotels that were being refurbished during their stay...

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on September 09, 2014, 02:46:03 PM
If the HNY will be closed for refurbishment, will the hotel still be open to stay in?

Because some people have stayed in hotels that were being refurbished during their stay...

It'll depend on the scale, they can choose to close the entire hotel, or they can refurbish wing by wing, which means that it's at least partially open. :) No idea what the plan is, but as far as I know the Newport Bay was done in sections.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 09, 2014, 03:00:43 PM
It'll depend on the scale, they can choose to close the entire hotel, or they can refurbish wing by wing, which means that it's at least partially open. :) No idea what the plan is, but as far as I know the Newport Bay was done in sections.

Ah, when will I find out & how?

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on September 09, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

Ah, when will I find out & how?

Not a clue, you could try contacting guest relations and asking, but beyond that I have no idea.

Disneypluto

I have started a thread about Hotel New York closing for refurbishment..some one said they heard it was 2016 when it was closing for 1 year...

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Disneypluto on September 09, 2014, 03:10:33 PM
I have started a thread about Hotel New York closing for refurbishment..some one said they heard it was 2016 when it was closing for 1 year...

Do you have a link for the thread, please?

Disneypluto

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on September 09, 2014, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: Disneypluto on September 09, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

Do you have a link for the thread, please?

Author Topic: Disneyland Paris Hotel New York  (Read 264 times)

DisneyGagaChick

Thaliel

BTW, would I need anything like a username, password or whatever if I want to log in to the free wifi of DLH?
<-Plz click

DisneyRon

Quote from: Thaliel on September 17, 2014, 01:01:23 AM
BTW, would I need anything like a username, password or whatever if I want to log in to the free wifi of DLH?

Typing this from the DLH WiFi (as a guest of the Hotel)
No you don't. It asks for your name, last name and e-mail. Then it lets you onto the network. It's not even using roomnumbers as a reference or anything. :)

Thaliel

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 17, 2014, 07:22:25 AM
Quote from: Thaliel on September 17, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

Typing this from the DLH WiFi (as a guest of the Hotel)
No you don't. It asks for your name, last name and e-mail. Then it lets you onto the network. It's not even using roomnumbers as a reference or anything. :)

well I will surely not download movies or anything by this, but maybe login the laptop/tablet (not sure which I willtake) and mobile phone to check emails and maybe post a pic or two on my fb page :D
<-Plz click