Bistrot Chez Rémy

Started by andlorna, June 19, 2014, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Same here! We`ll try it when we go this fall!

Simba 27

Quote from: andlorna on June 19, 2014, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: Andybear on June 19, 2014, 09:28:40 PM
I don't like the sound of the starter or main courses but love the sound of the desserts - so I might go and just have 2 desserts ;)

That's what we are planning on doing when we go in Feb. The desserts are the best thing on the menu.

Pity, it won't be possible to pick just the desserts or the main course, you have to pick one type of the selected menues.  :(

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006

Anthony

never2old

I'm hoping to eat there tomorrow  ;D

Mileto

For us it won't be a must to go to the restaurant in September.  ::)

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Andybear

Quote from: Mileto on June 27, 2014, 12:43:36 PM
For us it won't be a must to go to the restaurant in September.  ::)

Nor me.  I see from the menu that's been posted in the DLP menus section that they do a la carte so I could just have a dessert -  but at 7.99 Euros I'm not going to!  I don't like spending a lot of money on food when I'm on holiday - when I last came to DLP I ate at relatively cheap places like Cowboy Cookout Barbeque.  Tasty, filling food which doesn't break the bank.  I've checked the cost of the dining plans and weighing it against how much I'd spend on individual meals it works out cheaper for me to buy meals individually than using a dining plan. 

SGregory27

Hubby being a chef and Ratatouille being his favourite film, wants to eat here, so hoping to make a reservation for lunch one day next Feb.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

lindavdende

I guess Chez Rémy wont be open for diner? We would like to do that next week but the parc closes at 6 pm. So you only can have diner when you go early and the restaurant closes when the parc closes?

DisneyRon

I've got a lunch reservation at Chez Rémy for next Monday, looking forward to it.
The photos I've seen indicate a great theme and hopefully a nice atmosphere.

The menu is a bit limited, but if the quality is there I don't really mind. :)
It's all stuff I like any way.

msRavenswood

We tried Chez Remy last Sunday. The food was exceptional, the best cooked fillet I've ever eaten, and the desserts are to die for!

DisneyRon

Quote from: msRavenswood on September 11, 2014, 06:49:25 PM
We tried Chez Remy last Sunday. The food was exceptional, the best cooked fillet I've ever eaten, and the desserts are to die for!

That sounds very promising :D Looking forward to it even more now. ;D

Queen Elsa

We ate at Chez Remy on Thursday lunchtime and it was AMAZING!! I would say it was the best meal we ate while in Disney. Those saying the salad is boring, that's what I thought too but the dressing was delicious and I finished the lot which is unusual for me as I don't really like green salads, the steak was melt in the mouth and the tiramisu divine!! My daughter had the kids menu, her dessert was so well presented for a kids meal. Cant wait to go back again just so we can eat there again!

Only thing that I would say was the service wasn't the speediest but it was excellent!

[attachment deleted by admin]

DisneyRon

Unfortunately I missed out on a visit to Chez Rémy, as I managed to send myself to the hospital ~30 minutes before I had a reservation to have lunch there. The remaining days I had a pretty busy agenda and prior reservations, so I couldn't reschedule the visit. Guess I'll need to wait until my next visit. ;D

stifle

Quote from: Samninetysix on June 23, 2014, 01:05:27 PM
I'll be stunned if that's it, I've never seen a restaurant (and I've worked in a few) with a single salad starter.

I've only seen the one, a chain of French steakhouses in London.

lindavdende

We had lunch there on september 17th. And i think i never had a better meal. Really really good! And fast and friendly service. Would recomment it for sure!