to book or not

Started by josiejo18, May 14, 2014, 07:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josiejo18

Hi all looking at booking 2nd December on the get two nights free for this year. Unsure about meal plans which if any to buy. Will Def be doing wild west show this year. Closed last Dec when we went so either first or last day of hols. Any help would be appreciated. 
Also booked with disney land paris direct last year. Anyone know of any cheaper ways. Want to stay at new york hotel.

polar vixen

Book through topcashback, we generally get about £100 in cashback which is great for spending money!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: josiejo18 on May 14, 2014, 07:01:34 AM
Hi all looking at booking 2nd December on the get two nights free for this year. Unsure about meal plans which if any to buy. Will Def be doing wild west show this year. Closed last Dec when we went so either first or last day of hols. Any help would be appreciated. 
Also booked with disney land paris direct last year. Anyone know of any cheaper ways. Want to stay at new york hotel.

We only ever use Disneyland Paris direct for hotel & park tickets. I'm not sure how you travel but ringing Eurostar directly (early enough) saves you a fair bit. Enjoy!

Andybear

I always go with the Walt Disney Travel Company and get the Eurostar, hotel and park tickets.  The Eurostar with them is the same price as booking it direct with Eurostar. 

jackieann

I book with clippersquaytravel. Normally cheaper than disney direct but sometimes same price but without the 14 pound booking charge.

Discovery_Mountain

Ill be there the same time as you :) Im going from 30th November to 5th December. I booked through Walt Disney Travel Company.

Iv never bothered with meal plans all the times iv been, Never done the Wild West Show but I may have to look at it this year not sure though my girlfriend is Asthmatic and she's bait concerned about the dust ect.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

Aurora1

Quote from: Matty88 on May 16, 2014, 11:02:25 PM
Ill be there the same time as you :) Im going from 30th November to 5th December. I booked through Walt Disney Travel Company.

Iv never bothered with meal plans all the times iv been, Never done the Wild West Show but I may have to look at it this year not sure though my girlfriend is Asthmatic and she's bait concerned about the dust ect.

I`m Astmatic myself and I had no problems. we sat in the front tables, but it didn`t bother me. I made sure to take my meds, and I was fine. The dust wasn`t to bad!

Have a great time on your trip!

Discovery_Mountain

Quote from: Aurora1 on May 17, 2014, 10:19:02 PM
Quote from: Matty88 on May 16, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

I`m Astmatic myself and I had no problems. we sat in the front tables, but it didn`t bother me. I made sure to take my meds, and I was fine. The dust wasn`t to bad!

Have a great time on your trip!

Thanks for that.  :) I'll have to try and reassure her that It should be fine and maybe see about going when we are there.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)