The Pre-Trip Report - Hotel Cheyenne - 19th to 23rd October

Started by DisneyManiac, May 13, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Hello Everyone!

To pass the time I am initiating the Pre-Trip Report!

Please Note: The day Plan is Scheduled to Change, after all, the Future isn't set in Stone!

Let's get started!

The Crew

Me - Aron
Mum - Petra
Dad - Terry
Auntie - Janice
Uncle - David

Date of Arrival

19th October -  My Birthday!

Date of Departure

23rd October

The Day Plan

Day of Arrival

Get to the magic around 1:00pm, room probably won't be ready for a couple of hours, so just check in and then move in later, enter Disneyland Park and take things as they come, try to ride an attraction listed:

Phantom Manor
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain Mission 2
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
or any other gentle ride just to get in the Disney Mood.

Then either head to the hotel to get changed or go straight to CafĂ© Mickey for my Birthday Celebrations. Afterwards while lounging around in the hotel, I'll try and update on the day on the forum and then call  in for the night.

Day 2 - Day Plan Coming Soon!

DisneyManiac

Day 2 - The Studios

Okay the second day! May do EMH for DP before we begin, so the first studio: Studio 5 AKA Crush's Coaster my Uncle hasn't been on the ride and I have so I feel like he's going to enjoy it. After may do some rides in Toon Studio or just head to Hollywood Boulevard where Walt Disney Studio's darkest secret is hidden.

The towering building was once home to the biggest movie stars in Hollywood, it was once a beacon for the show business elite. But something unexplainable happened and it's about to happen once again...

To be continued...