so many choices

Started by girlinleeds, May 12, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlinleeds

me and dh have been to disneyland twice and with dd (whos 5) twice, we last went november 2012 and dd loved it. I promised dd we would go back and have agreed to go next year my husband has said no way is he going back so looks like it will be just my and dd going started to look at prices and have a few options

when to go
we could go February half term, prices are reasonable but i know it will be cold, other option is going the first Sunday in April. Flight wouldnt get into cdg till 16.20 so loose all the first day but we would be there ready for the next day, we would fly home on dd's birthday (if dh will let me take her then), which do you think would be better time to go. Ive been before in january, may, july, august and november but never feb/april so not sure how busy it'll be.

where to stay
I'm torn between booking the new york as its walkable to the park so no shuttle buses or saving the extra money and staying in the santa fa and using the extra as spending money, Ive never stayed at the new york (is the room upgrade worth it) and its been over 15 years since i stayed at the santa fa so really not sure, i'm sure dd wont care as long as we go to disney but i want her to have a lovely time as well