Booking on the Disney Irish site directly

Started by Peaadina, May 08, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peaadina

Hi All,

Its been 903 days since I was last in DLP... :o [size=78%] not that I am counting[/size] ::) [/size][size=78%]. [/size]
[/size]Anyway we have made the decision that we are definitely going back this winter (end Nov/early Dec)[size=78%]

I usually start checking pricing (all the time) but from May on.
This year is the 1st year in the 7 I have been going where the pricing for winter dates have been available so early.
Which is sending a panic through me about leaving it much longer.
The last "early booking for winter" offer ended on the 15th of April and since my usual Irish haunts of Breakaway.ie & Abbeytravel no longer have the dates we are looking for available (at the moment)

I got an offer email from Disneylandparis.ie this morning which I clicked into and went through the dates I want & added the transport (which you used to not be able to do) and the price came back better than if we just booked the hotel with Disney and the rest ourselves.

[/size]My issue is[size=78%] (sorry this is long winded)
[/size]I have never booked anything from Disney Directly. I am a bit unsure how it works or if they are reliable??
[/size]
[/size]Any tips? :-[
[/size]Any "DONT DO IT" 's :o :(
[/size] any Ringing endorsements? ;)
[/size]
[/size]All feedback will be appreciated.
[/size]
[/size]Thanks ever so ;D

Sequioa Lodge Dec 2007
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2008
Hotel New York Dec 2009
Hotel New York Dec 2010
Hotel New York Dec 2011
Hotel New York Dec 2014
Hotel New York Dec 2015

Sonyak3

Been twice before and booked hotels thru Disney direct and all went smoothly,never had any problem with any of it..this time I hav booked it thru breakaway so I cud pay it off but hav been told since u can do that with Disney too by ringin them and booking over phone..hav always done flights myself so can't help with dat bit..

Peaadina

Thanks!  ;D the deals :o came out the sameday with break away &they were that bit more affordable.   8)So all booked now
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2007
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2008
Hotel New York Dec 2009
Hotel New York Dec 2010
Hotel New York Dec 2011
Hotel New York Dec 2014
Hotel New York Dec 2015