15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

I don't think there are any 15th anniversary glasses, but did notice some very nice designed 15th anniversary wine glasses being sold in Harringtons.

Bowie

I was impressed by the new snowglobe of the Parade and I was looking for it a week ago. Butt it was totaly sold out , I asked it everywhere and i went to city hall the gave me a e-mail adress to hold it for me. But I saw another NEW snowglobe:

(if anyone has pictures of the snowglobe from the Once upon a dream parade , I would liked it )

Masamune

:shock: That globe is gorgeous!

:o Did you find out how much it cost Bowie?

tubbsy

Yeah, I'd love to know the price too! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Bowie

Yes of course , this one is €95,- just like the other 15th anniversary globes
(lion king float , Moon float , Princess Float, Book ) It is not as large as you think. I think it is about 30 cm long and
 16 cm wide ,I like it but it isn't  beautifull as the first float .

Bowie

tubbsy

I still like it

I'm gonna have to do some serious saving to bing back all teh 15th anniversary merchandise i want! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

x-charlotte-x

Wow, that looks amazing!  :D

Im going to have to do some serious saving too and maybe take about 5 suitcases!  :lol:

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

Anonymous

Mmmm, there's a Princess float globe?

:D

benjy

:shock: that globe looks great! allthough the prices for all of the snowglobes is alot!

Does anyone know if there is a 15th guidebook and where it is.

The price would be great aswell.
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Winstonio

Quote from: "Bowie"Yes of course , this one is €95,- just like the other 15th anniversary globes
(lion king float , Moon float , Princess Float, Book ) It is not as large as you think. I think it is about 30 cm long and
 16 cm wide ,I like it but it isn't  beautifull as the first float .

Bowie

Great globes!!
Do you have more pics of the other Snowglobes??

Anonymous

I'm not that keen on the 15th Anniversary globe. I prefer this one which I got last time.

Bowie

It is not a 15th anniversary snowglobe because i have it since christmas one year ago butt it wasn't everywere . I prefere that globe too it is a very nice globe!

fly_with_me_dumbo

they are soooo nice!!!! does anybody ever bring them home on the plane, what are customs like for snowglobes as hand luggage becasue its water isn't it, and you know they have that thing about water???

could someone please help becasue i have asked so may times before and no one answers :(

Anonymous

Can't help I'm afraid, I brought them back by car this year.

To be honest though, the boxes they are packed in are so large, I don't think you could get them back in hand luggage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bowie"It is not a 15th anniversary snowglobe because i have it since christmas one year ago butt it wasn't everywere . I prefere that globe too it is a very nice globe!

I wasn't suggesting that this was a 15th Anniversary globe. I was just saying that I prefer it to the 15th one.