15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

All the pins are a rip off... and this one is super ugly!!  The countdown pins were much nicer.  I noticed quite a few of these "jumbo" pins around (lady & the tramp for example), none of them selling very well at all...

Nala_84

Won't there be a "pure" Disneyland 15 pin? F.e. just the logo or the castle with a 15 on it??
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Jayna62

:pluto: I have seen the Jumbo pin and it is reallly nice. Wished I had one but  got there to late  :( .

Masamune

:o I like the pin, but 45 Euros is bloody ridiculous for a pin.

Samninetysix

It sold out in 25 minutes according to everyone we spoke to, even some of the pin traders hadn't managed to get them

mousy.be

What do you think of that? I have find it in Harrington's and know you can find it in my living room,  :D

Greetings from
mousy.be

Patrick

Wow, I remember the rumour that the parade would also be made into snow globes, but wow it looks amazing.  I definately need one on my next visit.  It's definately a perfect design for a snowglobe, especially since lately disney have been creating very generic designs. :)

lil-shawn

Wow it´s a realy nice Snowglobe i think i will buy it in june when i´m there... can u say how much it is???

fly_with_me_dumbo

thats reall nice, did they have any others for the 15th celebrations.

mousy.be

The price is 90 euro. I didn't see any other snowglobes for the anniversary.
Greetings from
mousy.be

Nala_84

Quote from: "Nala_84"Won't there be a "pure" Disneyland 15 pin? F.e. just the logo or the castle with a 15 on it??

*bump* ;)

Baloo, I've seen a 15th-logo-pin on your homepage which will be released today I think (for 6 Euros). So will this pin now be available for the whole anniversary time? Please say "yes" ;)

@ mousy.be: Your parade snowglobe looks awesome  :shock:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"
Quote from: "Nala_84"Won't there be a "pure" Disneyland 15 pin? F.e. just the logo or the castle with a 15 on it??
Baloo, I've seen a 15th-logo-pin on your homepage which will be released today I think (for 6 Euros). So will this pin now be available for the whole anniversary time? Please say "yes" ;)
Hmmm... let me see.......  "Yes" :P

Well, it's not a limited edition, so *hopefully* they'll continue selling it the entire year.  I'm sure they've made more than enough of them.

It's great that there's finally some nice 15th merchandise now, rather than the boring dark blue generic stuff.  I've never been interested in snow globes before, but that one might just have to be my first... :?

Anonymous

It must be quite a size that snowglobe. If I recall, the Fantasia Mickey figurine stood alongside it is quite big. I got the World Disney ship snowglobe and the Castle with all the characters last month, and I'd imagine this to be bigger than both of them.

Nala_84

Great Baloo, you've said the right words  :P I'm really looking forward to this pin, it looks really great! :)

Are there some 15-glasses or breakfast bowls appeared until now? I hope they'll sell some througout the year...
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

miss disney fan

i'm thinking the same as you Nala, im hoping they have enough of the 15th Anniversary Merchandise to buy all though the year as i'm going in for the christmas season it would be nice to buy some for the birthday year  :?